Chapter One A Quite Day

Hi I am Noah  and Like many people I am a fan of anime

Hi I am Noah and Like many people I am a fan of anime. Most guys in my grade say they like Dragon Ball Z by Akira Toriyama, Tokyo Ghoul by Sui Ishida,and Death Note by Takeshi Obata, then so on and so forth.

The scar is another story for later.

But no not me oh Hell no. I'm not like those brainless, dimwitted , arrogant guys, I'm most definitely not.

I am more into the things that require you think about the greater things in life, I love the idea of love between two people, books or movies Such as Shattered Angels by Kaishaku, Sailor Moon by Naoko Takeuchi, Snow white With Red Hair by Sorata Akizuki, Kamisama Kiss by Julietta Suzuki, Vampire Knights by Matsuri Hino, even though I as much as many people Despised the ending

Peach Girl by Miwa Ueda, Ouran High School Host Club by Bisco Hatori, Inuyasha by Yomiuri Telecasting and Shogakukan and Fruits Basket.

But my favorite above all, ridiculous as it sounds, Princess Tutu by Akita Shoten.

Why on earth would I choose this as my top favorite anime of all time? Well it's really not that complicated, I just simply adore the show.

I love how the characters dance, I love the characters come to life and the series itself makes me jump for joy .

But like all things sweet there's always something bitter . Just like vampire knights I did not like the ending.

Because the ending was messed up to the very core like that feeling you get when you smell expired milk. I mean come on!

Rue should not have even had a happy ending! Why?! Because she forced Mytho to love her! She knew what she was doing was wrong from the start, but only in the end did she have a change of heart!

I rather Mytho end up with Duck or even Fakir! Anyone except the stupid, idiotic, bimbo Rue!

Although she is pretty as well as a beautiful dancer with her ravenous black hair, Crimson red eyes, a pale complexion, and thin form with pale lips like soft raven feather.

Or Duck with her fire like hair she dances beautifully when she's not pressured, well in my opinion but anyway. Big innocence blue orbs, peach color skin, a frail looking body with lips like a well duck feathers.

Some may ask, " dude you like that kind of chicks?" Hell no, thinking to myself,I like guys.

Yep I'm Gay and I'm proud of it.

To top things off I...

.

..

...

....

.....

......

........

........

Am in love with Mytho.

Sure I could have fallen for Fakir, his lean but strong, Dark green hair tucked into a ponytail, eyes the Shade of sharp, fresh, cut bladed grass that go well with his skin tone.

Fakir is nice and all but not my type, he's to much of a tsundere for me.

I cant help but fall in love with Mytho character. True he's emotionless in the beginning, But as the story progressed, so did his character.

I admire how he wanted to get his heart back and face the future head on, I looked up to how noble he was for giving up everything he was for the sake of others happiness.

He was Everything I could only dream of a boyfriend being. Nobody could but up a candle to how much I come to love him.

I wouldn't call it real love but it was real enough for me, it is real to me.

Unfortunately the real world is a bitch and like a bitch it bites you in the ass. Reminding me of my harsh reality but no matter what, I will never stop cherishing the things I have.

Life is not fair or just, everyone is treated unfairly, no one is ever treated the same. Not by a long shot. My little sister, Kala The Queen of High and Head cheerleading team.

I'm so happy for her!

.

.

.

Note the damn sarcasm she's a bitch and a whore to boot, she slept with every guy on the football team! It's fucking gross! There is not enough holly water in the world that can purify that evil witch.

Not to mention my so called parents spoil her to no end and it ticks me off to no end.

My only question is...

Does it ever end?

With that thought in mind I head to bed and tomorrow I have school, oh joy.