[15] first game

yein

i will be coming back to school next monday. but i want to go home on saturday, precisely before 10 in the morning.

why, you ask?

his first game as one of the varsity team will be on this coming saturday. today's thursday and i am here alone at our hotel room.

mom and hyoin are out to see the doctor and i decided not to go with them. i preferred staying in the hotel.

i actually messaged yugyeom last night, invited him to meet up since i am here in the states right now.

but he just told me that he went back to korea for a vacation. really?

i badly want to go home. i want to support him on his first game.

eunseo
@son_juyeon

yein!!

what's up

you want some info about jk

why not

you know yuju, right?

yes, dokyeom's crush

okay right. so uhm i just saw that she followed jungkook on twitter

what? really?

i mean shes pretty and nice, maybe she likes jungkook too. that cant be ;(((

so i message her about it and found out that it was just her classmate named solbin that likes jungkook. so yuju followed him on twitter to see what kind of guy he is through his tweets

woah. he sure catches many eyes.

what do i expect? he's smart, tall, handsome, athletic.

yuju and jinyoung are actually classmates. therefore, this solbin girl is just right the next door.

there are 5 rooms in the floor we are staying, 3rd floor. we are in the middle while yuju's room is just beside us and beside them is jungkook's.

the name solbin lighted the bulb. she seemed familiar.

i messaged my mom, i am still asking her to move our flight earlier. they are planning to go back by sunday so i am still in the middle of convincing her.

**

yes, i am that bitch.

time check, 10AM. we are the airport. our plane just landed. fucking hell.

i took a cab myself while our driver sent mom and hyoin back home.

the venue of the game will be in our school and i just told my mom that i have to go already because i have a filming to attend with my classmates for our short movie.

i'm such a liar. i can't believe i did those things just to be able to watch him today.

"sir, can you drive faster?"

not too long, i arrived 10 minutes late. shit

i just realized that i came here alone. i haven't asked my friends to accompany me. oh my god, the stupidity.

i shamelessly walked inside the covered court and find myself a good seat when i suddenly discerned minghao in the crowd.

minghao is classmates with kyulkyung, dokyeom, hoshi and eunwoo. that is why i know him.

and he's also close with jungkook.

he knows that i like his friend. so when he saw me looking at him, he just covered his face with his palm.

i hurriedly took the seat close to him.

"why are you here?" he said.

"to watch his game."

luckily, the second quarter just started. he didn't play on the first quarter but i guess he's gonna play now.

he was coolly playing on the court, his amazing and swift moves, his shoots that make every girl scream on their seats as they cheered for him.

my eyes were just solely following no one, but him. he sometimes look at our direction but i won't take and consider that look for me. probably he was looking at his friend, minghao, you know they are close.

in every time he shoots, i just cheered silently, screamed internally. i don't want people to be seeing me openly supporting him.

just a few weeks ago, i received a question on my curiouscat. it said, "how true you and jinyoung dated?

i mean since when did i declare that we were dating? i am aware that a lot of people knew my feelings for him but i never assumed and told everyone that we were seeing each other.

i wasn't only thrown such message once but i was bombarded with hates until now.

jinyoung is one of popular boys here in school. he had a lot of girls liking him. perhaps these stupid girls saw our pictures together which made them hate me and throw hateful questions on my curiouscat.

now that i am starting to like someone who is gradually becoming famous in the campus as well, i might encounter comments like that again.

but when jungkook got the ball on his hands, positioned himself for a 3-point shoot right here in front of me and successfully shoot the ball onto the ring, i unknowingly raised my hands in glee.

what the heck, yein?