Groggy

Jiae POV
Oww shit my head really hurts...ahhh my leg feels like it's being cut in half. As I groggily open my eyes I see sadness...pure and utter sadness. I see my mom and sister cuddled against my dad...eyes red...tissues everywhere...I look over see hobi, jimin, jungkook, and tae sprawled out in the couch...almost lifeless..again with the red eyes...I wonder what's wrong...as I avert my gaze I see namjoon, soekjin, and yoongi all talking with Mr. Bang who is frantically wandering calls...
I try to say something...anything...nope nothing...
I look down at my arm and see and IV
My leg is in a cast
Pain shooting all throughout my body like a thousand needles.

Jimin POV
Why lord why did you do this to her..what did she do to deserve this. As I look over at Jiae...I expect to find a lifeless body, sleeping peacefully.

But Instead, I see her with tear filled eyes wide open clawing at her throat. trying to get the breathing tube out. As soon as I see her I yell out JIAE!!!!!

Suddenly everyone turns and looks at her in shock and disbeilef.

Her family runs over to her almost tripping hugging her crying even more than before.

Myungjoon-hyung her manager runs out of the room in a effort to find her doctor.

Jin POV
    She's...she's awake thank God you say as you faint on the couch

💜💜💜 p.s. jin is perfectly ok