🤗Chapter 11 "Fixing"🤗

Thank you so much dear friends who voted, read and commented.... Please do give your continue support guys.....

💖💖💖💖💖

Silent readers please do vote if you like it.... Please 🤗🤗

💖💖💖💖💖

Let's get into the story.....

In the early morning..... Abhi wakes up from his sleep and he surprised to see pragya sleeping closely with him by hugging him possessively....

Abhi carees her face....

Abhi (himself).... I know fuggi you can't hate me.... I know you need time to trust me but I'll make work of it dear.....

Abhi kisses her forehead....

While kissing pragya's sleep gets disturbed.... She slightly pushed abhi and gets up from bed.... She is about to leave.... Abhi holds her hand and pulls her towards him....

Abhi: where are you going fuggi after what happened in the night... (with naughty grin 😁)...

Pragya: what happens last night??... (confused 😕)...

Abhi: don't say you don't know anything.... You hugs me closely and sleeps with me yesterday night 😴...

Pragya gets embarrassed of her activities....

Pragya (herself)....oh God I thought to get up early before he wake up but how come he wakes so early....

Abhi: I know pragya you can't sleep without me...

Pragya: don't dream OK...

Abhi: dream.... Then why you sleep with me??...

Pragya: Woh... Woh...

Abhi: Woh... Woh... What???.... Tell me....

Pragya: actually kush came towards me.... I don't have place to sleep so I came to your side.... Don't over imagine.... I'm still angry with you 😡... Leave me...

Saying this she pushed abhi and went inside washroom... Abhi follows her and went inside.... He pins her on nearby wall.... Pragya struggle to get out from his grip... But she can't....

Abhi: don't be stubborn pragya.... I know I have did wrong with you ....but please forgive me.... Let's start a new life....

Pragya: how can I start a life with you.... My wounds are still fresh.... (with tears 😢)....

Abhi wipes her tears....

Abhi: pragya don't cry...

Pragya: please leave me....

Abhi: I know pragya you can't stay away from me more time....

Pragya: I learned to stay away from you....

Abhi felt bad but he knows pragya is saying this because of heart broke....

Abhi: so you don't love me right??....

Pragya can't able to answer this because she knows she still loves him more than anything.... She wants to agree with him to say she loves him still but she thinks she doesn't want other heart broken again.....

Pragya looks away.....abhi makes her to look into his eyes...

Pragya: I can't say...

While talking abhi's hand touched the shower 🚿 pipe with force.... Pipe broke... Both abhi and pragya standing lost in each other under the cold shower..... Abhi cups pragya's face.... Pragya closes her eyes in pleasure.... Abhi kisses her forehead.... Pragya opens her eyes.... She feels so happy to be close with her hubby after so long...... Abhi pulls pragya close.... She lands her hand on his chest.... Abhi rubs her lips .....pragya closes her eyes in pleasure.... Abhi placed his lips on her lips.... A passion took over under the cold shower after a long gap..... Pragya pulls abhi even more closer.... Passionate kiss turns more wilder while pragya bites his lower lip.... in need of breath they broke the kiss..... abhi starts nuzzling her neck.... Passionate moment stops while the shower stops.... Both of them came back to sense.... Abhi smiles realising the moments before.... Pragya blushes... She wants to burry herself from his intense gaze..... While starring at each other they hears kush crying in sleep.....

Pragya: you go and make him sleep I'll fresh up and come...

Abhi came outside and hurriedly changes his shirt and pants and went to kush.... Abhi takes kush in his arms and pats his back to console him to sleep....

Kush hugs abhi tightly... And rests his head on abhi's shoulder....

Abhi: don't cry meri jaan.... Look papa is here.... Don't cry.... Don't cry...

Kush again sleeps in his arms...

Abhi placed kush on bed and kush holds his collar and abhi too lays beside him and makes kush to sleep on his chest........

Abhi too sleeps as it on early morning.... Pragya came outside and sees the blissful moment seeing the both the boys.... She came towards him and kisses their forehead and went out to make breakfast.....

Later sometimes.... Both abhi and kush had breakfast and went to their daily chores....

All of them seated in hall....

Kush: papa shall we go out for outing....

Abhi: sure beta.... Where can we go??....

Kush: anywhere papa... But I want to spend more time with you....

Abhi: OK I'll choose the place and surprise you....

Kush gets happy....

Kush: alu you too come with us Naa??...

Alia: no darling I can't come outside by having your princess inside me....

Kush: OK alu.... I agree with you.... Me, papa and maa will have so much fun....

While talking abhi's phone rings.... Showing caller ID as Shona.... Pragya sees shona's name.... And get angry....

Abhi picks the call and went outside....

Abhi: hello Shona...

Shona: abhi baby can we execute our plans...

Abhi: wait for some more time I'm going to spend more time with my Pyari fuggi and kush...

Shona: OK abhi baby... Have a great time....

Pragya came there and sees abhi talking....

To be continued....

So what happen next??...

What plan about abhi and Shona talking??...

Will pragya can forgive abhi???...

What will happen in outing??...

Stay tuned guys....

Please do press 🌟 🌟 ....and tell your views.....

By subagokul....

Tata

👋👋👋👋