Am hap

It's my b-day today rn and also 2:12am but I'm just happy. Like I could cheer anyone up I feel. After listening to some good music and even writing a bit it's a good day. Plus I had my Virgo friend say Happy Birthday so I feel as if my social life isn't doomed completely.

I'm just happy and I want you to be happy too. Even if life is beating you up or it's not but you still feel like it is it's okay. There's always someone willing to help but you have to look for it, just know it's there somewhere. Just like there's probably aliens out there in the vast universe which we can't find yet but we sure will. And who knows maybe they'll come to us.

When out in the freezing cold night look up at the sky and appreciate the stars, clouds, moon, snow or whatever. When in the summer heat look around at trees, people, animals, or anything and appreciate how it looks or feels. Sometimes looking at the rosebush and getting pricked can hurt. But the way a blood drop rolls dramatically down your finger may be the most beautiful thing you've seen in awhile so just patch it up and admire how the rose is. 

Keep on walking even when it hurts cuz seeing the way things move around you when you walk is so neat. Everything  is cool and neat when viewed in the right lens or perspective. Ya just gotta find it.

I'm just rlly happy and I could hug anything rn. I absolutely love the world but I need sleep. Happy Birthday to me and happy normal day to you.

*Passes out at 2:21am cuz I ish tired now* night night :)