"Illowa ppali~" 💘

Author's Note : Annnnyeong yeorobun~ jjinja mianhae for the late update 😭😭😭
Somehow my mind just went blank when I want to write this chapter so now that ideas started popping out I finally get to end this chapter for you, anyways enjoy yeorobun~ 😣😣💞💞

Author's Note : Annnnyeong yeorobun~ jjinja mianhae for the late update 😭😭😭Somehow my mind just went blank when I want to write this chapter so now that ideas started popping out I finally get to end this chapter for you, anyways enjoy yeorobun...

Words : 1043 (😣😣)

•••⚠️•••

(Y/n)'s POV

"Ahh mianh.."

"Wae-"

I got cut off as he came super close to me and gently placed a towel on top of my head, drying my hair.

"Come closer" He said and I pushed him away, not so hard.

He fell back and I can see that his elbow bruised a bit. I try to keep my cool, not to care about him.

He let out a sigh and stood up, getting close to me step by step, until I ended up against a wall. He went close to me and whispered..

"I'm only trying to help.."

I just stay still and he continued to dry my hair using the big and clean towel. I looked up at him, he looked so concentrated.

He backed up and walked away with the towel in his hand

He backed up and walked away with the towel in his hand. He then stopped for a moment and throw the towel at me. It hit my face, bull's-eye.

I saw that he smirked as he left. What a jerk..

×☢️×

It has passed midnight, I woke up from my sleep as my stomach grumbles. Well.. Jin-oppa's cooking was not enough.. I was being hard on myself, trying to keep my cool and now here I am, starving in the middle of the night..