1 Piercing

"Wow." Mai, my non-ex ex said breathlessly.

"Yeah. Wow." I replied with the same breathlessness. I took a deep breath, and sat up. It was almost morning and I was still in her apartment after doing God knows what.

I just had to do it. I told myself I would stop seeing her, most importantly having wild, breathless sex with her but I couldn't help it. Not after what had happened earlier at work.

"What got into you at bigla ka na lang ganyan? I don't mind,  though." She said while sitting up beside me and grabbing her electronic vape machine which I told her to stop using when we were still more than fuck buddies. 

"I have to go. Kita na lang tayo sa noon time show on Monday. May  TV appearance pa ako mamaya." I said. That was partially true but what really made me want to leave was the fact that her room was about to be filled with vape smoke and I hate that. I also had a lot of thinking to do especially with what I was seeing when she was under me moaning my name.

"Sure ka? We can go another round. Mukhang kaya mo pa." She giggled lightly.

"I could pero we both know I really need to go." I smiled at her.

"Laguna, still? It's 3am." She said. She still hasn't started vaping which means she remembers that I hate it.

"Hindi na. Hindi ako aabot." I replied. I stood up and picked up my clothes that were scattered all over her room. I guess you could say we were at it for over 6 hours.

"Ok. Ingat ka. I can't ask you to stay kasi Carlo would be here early." Carlo, her new boy toy. It's actually funny because he's the first real labeled relationship she had since her first boyfriend.

"See you." I left her room, walked towards the kitchen and picked up my t-shirt from the counter. It was completely ruined because there were cum stains all over it.  I had to walk out of her condominium, shirtless, straight to the elevator. I was literally having the walk of shame I promised myself back then that I wouldn't do.

I was regretting this night. It wasn't because I was having an affair with Mai despite the fact that she has a new beau. No, I was regretting it because when I was doing her, on the carpet, on the kitchen counter, in the shower, on the lazy boy, on her bed, it wasn't her face that I was seeing.

It was him. Lorenzo Dee. His piercing eyes.

I was getting hard again. Remembering that face and smile and eyes just got to me and I don't even know how. I had a crush and I thought getting it all out inside Mai can help me forget but it didn't and I felt bad for using her like that. The only silver lining is that she's using me, too, because she can't get the deep penetration that she craves from that Carlo person.

Gawd, what the fuck is wrong with me? I'm not gay and yet I'm head over heels for Lorenzo and I can't get his fucking gaze out of my head.

"I need fucking therapy." I said under my breath as the elevator slowly made its way into the parking lot.

"Anyway, magkaiba naman kami ng network. As long as we don't see each other, makakalimutan kong may crush ako sa kanya. Makakalimutan ko yung spark na dumaloy sa amin." I murmured. It was true. We rarely see each other and if that doesn't work, I don't know what will.

When the elevator doors opened, I couldn't believe what I saw.

"RJ?" It was Enzo. I froze. I didn't know what to say. "Ano ginagawa mo dito and why on earth are you coming out of the elevator shirtless?" He smiled, his eyes scanning my torso from top to bottom. I still couldn't talk. When he was done scanning me, he looked into my eyes, smirked, then bit his lip.

Holy fuck.