Movie theater(taylor caniff)

*Kailyns POV*

"Stop it!"You said to taylor playfully hitting him."Ok"he smirked."What??"You asked."Nothing"He said looking down at your body.

You knew what he wanted.No one was at the movie theater.You felt his mouth sucking on parts of your neck.A groan slipped past your lips.He finally found your sweet part of your neck.You groaned again.

He started biting your sweet spot.Two groans passed your lips.You moved your head to his ear.You started nibbling at it."Fuck"He groaned.

You then whispered in his ear."Touch me"You whispered rubbing circles on his bulge with your hand.

A groan escaped his mouth.He then pulled on the ealastic of your shorts.You groaned as he started to pull your shorts and panties down.

He circled your clit with his finger."Stop teasing me"You said.He stuck a finger inside u.

"Fuck me already"You groaned.Taylor smirked and uzipped his zipper.His dick flung out hitting his belly.

You couldn't take it you put it on your mouth right away."a Thirsty much"Taylor said laughing.

It was his job know.He pointed his dick towards your entrance.He entered you slowly and started going really fast.

He was sticking a finger in your vagina as he was fucking you.You then both reached your climaxes and they combined.

"I love you"Taylor said gasping.You nodded then got dressed.That was your best sex ever!