I will find you again

I just want to say i mostly focus on Newt's life, and Sonya's afterwards. Enjoy and please leave me a like, follow and comment:)

**Flashback**
Newt's POV
The day will come. My parents say The ones Who work for WICKED will come and take me and Sonya tommorow, and we will never be able to see them or eachother again, well only that we dont remember them. Me and Sonya love eachother so much. We dont want to go, but father says we have to because we will help find a cure. I am so scared for What's gonna happen tommorow.

Sonya's POV
I really dont want to go. Newt says everything will be Ok, but i know he's lying. I just cant imagine a life without Newt or our parents. Because everyone needs family, dont they? If u dont have family, What Are you fighiting for?

**Next Day**

Newt's POV

The big weird men Are taking us in a car. I Can hear Sonya scream, and i wanna scream too and say we will see eachother again.

They Are still driving, and it's been like 2 hours. Once we were still there They took me out and i saw a Boy. He looked at me and i smiled, he smiled back. And then we became best friends. I asked him What his name was, he said his name was Thomas. We had to stay in a big building for 6 years and then They would start sending people to a weird place that noeone knew.