I admit it ( part 2 )

Luke -
Jade and Ashton have been gone for a long time. Everyone left except Ellie cause Ashton's her ride.

"Come on let's go look for them."

"Okay."

We walk up the stairs and I hear something.

"Come on I think I hear something."

Ellie followed me and I stop dead in my tracks. What I saw was heartbreaking. Ellie left the house crying and I just stood there silent. When the door slammed Ashton looked up and saw me.

"Luke I can explain, see she came onto me and-" I stopped him mid sentence.

"Get out!!!" I screamed.
Normally I'm never like this I'm always calm and collected but this was something I can't even put into words.
Ashton left with a smirk on his face. I don't think I was supposed to see him wink at Jade. The look on her face told me that she was terrified.
When Ashton left I was pissed.

"So, I guess I was wrong, you wanted to look hot for Ashton and not me right. Well I shouldn't be surprised if you two were secretly hooking up behind mine and Ellie's back."
I could see her cheeks were stained with tears, like if she had been crying crying.

"Luke, no I didn't do anything. I came out of the bathroom and bumped into him."

"Yeah 'bumped' into him you probably texted him from the bathroom."

"No I didn't. Luke please you have to believe me."

"Why do you even want to be with me? I can see why you chose Ashton over me."

"No Luke I'd choose you over Ashton any day. And I want to be with you because I love you that's why!"

What the hell did she just say? She just said she loves me.

Jade -
Oh shit I fucked up didn't I. Great now he's gonna leave me. Yay I fucked up my life.

"What did you say?"

"I said that I love you." I spoke with a shy voice.
I looked up at Luke to see his face only centimeters away from mine.

"I love you too." His voice was rough and scratchy , but I found it cute. He slowly leaned in and kissed my lips gently.

         I pulled him closer to me and kissed him roughly. It was almost a need for me to have this kind of contact with him. It was almost as if it was a craving for me to feel his lips on mine and give me the secret pleasure of knowing that i'm the only one who gets to have his soft lips on hers. He loosley put his arms around me my arms bringing me even closer to him so that there wasn't space keeping us apart. He started to squeeze my waist singlaling me to jump, and I did. He holds me up by my thighs and brings me to my room and kicks the door closed, then he slams me into the wall crushing me with all his weight. His hand slips under my shirt resting on my side slowly going up as the kiss gets heated. I break the kiss and pull my shirt over my head. He looks at me with this hunger that i've never seen before almost as if he wants me to know that he wants me in all ways possible. I push him back a little and it allows me to get down from his grip and push him onto the bed. I sit on his lap and staddle him, he puts his cold hands on my waist and I visiably shivered at his touch. I bent down and kissed him with a passion I never knew I had. Once again the kiss got heated quickly, he pulled my hips bown to his and I gasped at his actions. I pulled away from the kiss and kissed him from his jawline to his neck. But as quick as he was he flipped us over as if trying to say that he wasn't going to be dominated anytime soon. He kissed me again but on my neck. I gave out a small moan of pleasure. He then moved his head down to my chest.

        Then suddenly there was a loud crash that sounded like it came from the kitchen. We stopped and he regained his composure as I pulled on my shirt and did the same. When we looked as if we weren't about to do it we went down stairs .