6. JYPE

Hana' POV

Chill breeze blew against my figure as I walked in the opposite direction of the wind. Strong sun rays were shining above my head but still the soft wind which would pick up on and off would make me shiver slightly resulting me to lightly dig my chin deeper in the woolen scarf which was wrapped securely around my neck, the soft white color going well with my lilac shirt and faded denim pants, paired well with a denim jacket on top as I went out with friends and decided to walk back home since it was a pleasant day.

My feet stopped in the tracks as I turned facing the glass doors of a convenient stores, mentally debating with myself that should I get myself some extra spicy ramyeon or not. The urge to stack a few was a lot but when the realization struck me that I was binge eating so much and will probably end up gaining a lot of weight plus the spicy noodles will make my sensitive stomach upset, the decision making wasn't too easy.

I was still in thoughts when I heard someone call for me from afar, causing me to turn in their direction, and realize it was a guy, no wait it wasn't just one guy, they were two.

"Yes?" I answered kind of confused since it was the first time I had met them. The guys were both in their mid forties as they looked at each other a little awkwardly before smiling at me hesitantly, make me grow even dazed.

"Well actually, Ms. Hana kim, you know about the Hwang Hyunjin issue right?" They spoke kind of uncertain since they were chuckling very awkwardly. At hearing about the topic my features relaxed and twisted into more like a sarcastic and uninterested face, though I nodded.

"Yeah I do? In fact I can tell from the way you two are talking, that you guys know it is me behind it all, the fan" My words more like a taunt specially at the end as I rolled my eyes. The guys creepily chuckled again, and honestly this was irritating me now.

"Yes so Ma'am actually... Jinyoung Park, CEO of JYPE wants to see you" One of them with the grey jacket said as I slightly squinted my eyes looking at him kind of uncertain. Why would he want to see me now?

~~

"Ma'am, this is the CEO's office, you pay proceed in by yourself now" The receptionist, neatly dressed in black and white dress spoke as I forced a fake smile as I nodded, the receptionist flashed me a quick smile before walking back to her place. I gritted my teeth and heaved a dramatic sigh. Where are the two bastards who brought me here now!

I plainly knocked onto the door and twisted the knob, my heart unknowingly beating faster when realization struck me that this was the company of my beloved Hy- I meant to say, my once beloved Hyunjin... I shattered the feeling away from me before slowly getting in the PD's office. My eyes noticed Jinyoung Park seated in his chair, smiling widely at me, as if he was very happy to see me. I randomly smiled back and bowed my head greeting him as he greeted me back.

My eyes wandered around the huge office. It was well decorated and beautified with CDs, albums and cards of the JYP groups and trainees. Nicely flourished, wooden furniture at one side which included a set of sofas and a clear glass table in between, a huge window wall giving off a nice view out of there, as the other side had a big desk and a chair, a lamp on the desk along with a lot of stapled papers neatly placed there on one end.

"Come have a seat Hana-ssi" Surprising he already knew my name too; I plainly walked towards the desk and sat in front of him.

"Would you like some coffee or anything to drink?" He asked politely as I lightly scoffed shaking my head as a no, trying my best not to be rude in front of him, well he is just going to try something I have already guessed.