Chapter 1 - hello derry..

(The pic above shows how ash looks like (sorry I'm not good at drawing...) ok here we goooooo)

) ok here we goooooo)

Her outfit

Earrings

Make-up,freckles and piercings

Hair

Hair

Ash P. O. V.

Here I am ... in Derry ... pretty far from Florida... thanks,mom's job. I don't want this... i hate this town already. I need to stop whining.... I thought to myself as I walked to the classroom that was named on my schedule.

I opened the door and immediately was greeted by a female that seems to be the teacher.
„You probably are ash,right? Please introduce yourself to the class,sweetie." she said with a smile.

Woah ...why so optimistic? I just nodded and stood next to the teacher.

„Hey,im ash lee..16..from Florida. Can I sit down now?" I asked and looked at my teacher „woah she's hot!" i heard from a boy with glasses I just ignored him and walked to the table beside him cause it was the only one that was free. „Thanks,trashmouth." I whispered back at him and got out my stuff.

„Woahhh you already know my nickname niceeee how?" he asked. „Well... I just called you by your name." I responded and started drawing some shit which I probably be throwing away anyways cause it will look pretty shitty... „my names richie... tozier. And you are ash as i know... so can I have your number?" (let's just pretend that it is more modern like... yaknow? XD so they can have cellphones... and stuff) „nah ..." I responded and looked up at him. „don't Play Hard to get. You know you want all of this." he smirked and pointed at him self. „In your dirty little dreams,loser." I hissed and looked him in the eyes. „Woah,babygirl you have nice eyes." he smirked.

„Just because they are two different colors... I don't think that they are cool... „ I said and looked in the other direction.

„Ever send someone nudes?" he asked out of the blue.

„N-no of course not." I said and started blushing like hell. Yeah... I did ... but only one time... and i hate me for that because.... it turned out... that the person I Sent it to... didn't love me and sent it to the whole school. I was ripped out of my thoughts as Richie started talking again „not what ya stutter says... soooo ... who was that lucky son of a bitch?" he said between quiet fits of laughs.

„That's not your business,trashmouth.  Now shut up and leave me alone. „

~timeskip to after school brought you by my laziness~

It is after school now and I saw a girl approach me.  And then I finally saw who she was.
„Bev?!" I yelled in shock. She nodded smiling and gave me a tight hug. I immediately started hugging back. She then pulled away and smiled even more.
„How haw you been girl?" she asked. „...well... ok... and you?" „yeah pretty good. Got a hot bf now." she smirked proudly and grabbed a guy from the last corner that was talking to richie. Richie just followed and stood on the other side and that dude on because other side „this is bill. My boyfriend ~" she said and smiled „bill,this is ash. She's an old friend. „
She explained and he smiled at me. „N-n-nice t-to meet y-you ash." he said and shook my hand. „Nice to meet you too bill." I said and smiled while richie just wrapped one arm around my waist and pulled me towards him. „Don't Touch my future girlfriend,you asshole." he hissed at bill. „Hey trashmouth. Let me go I'm not your property. „ i said and tried to escape his grip. He came closer to my ear. I could feel his hot breath on my skin which gave me goosebumps and made me blush. „You soon will be my property... trust me Babygirl." he said and let go of me.

A/N : well... i was inspired to start a story because of yeeks songs ... especially ‚cleaner air' I'm addicted now... well I hope that this doesn't flop... so ... well
BYE 🐼