rejected

Suddenly the doors opened and a tall man with red hair and a yellow hoodie walked in...i had never seen him before. He approached me and my heart started to beat really fast. And he opened his locker at this point I had a light blush and he just opened his locker suddenly all eyes drawn to him and I noticed he also has light eyes. I tapped his shoulder he held his books and said "excuse me I need to go to the library. Sorry" he had walked to the library with I'd say about 19 books and 10 in his bag. I went in front of him to help and he bumped in to me. "HEY!!!" The tall red headed boy said. "I'm sorry I was just trying to help." I had said. "I told you I want to be alone." He replied. The bell rang. "Thanks a lot not I can't study hmmph."

Time skip

Samuels point of view: I was headed towards the library to actually study and I heard "HELP!!!" By a familiar voice. I went to the males bathroom.
I saw the man from earlier stripped from head to toe. And....WAIT is that Mr Robertson who is raping him!!! I didn't know what to do. So I called the police. "Um hello is this 911 yeah how do I say this a 76 year old teacher is raping a 15 year old student come IMEDIANTLY!!! " The school was filled with cops. Mr Robertson was arrested and would serve a life time in jail. I walked to the shaking boy and tried comforting I felt so bad. I mean I don't know how long Mr Robertson did this to him. I hugged him tight and said sorry that, that happened to him. After that school was dismissed. What a first day. I ran to him and asked" are you alright". "Yes I am but still a little frightened." We talked a little bit and than he asked me something"do you wanna go on a date with me?" The short little man asked. "Ha Ha your kidding,right!" I responded even though I knew he wasn't. I'm a poop head."no..." he responded. "Well...NOPE!"
I AM a poop head.

   George's point of view: well...that is the first time I have been rejected I admit that...