25

Alexa is pleased at how well things have gone. They've been staying with Joa for nearly a month now. Joa wasn't nearly as bad as Trey was in his training, but he is balking at the advanced lessons. Alexa sighs, they need to return to the States soon and if Joa doesn't take those advanced lessons she can't free him.

She opens the door to her and Trey's room and freezes. She can't believe the sight that meets her eyes. Trey is fucking another woman, one that isn't being trained nor is she one that Alexa has okayed Trey to be with.

Trey is so into being with the other woman that he doesn't even realize that Alexa has come into the room.

Alexa hides her feelings, like hell she'll cry over what Trey is doing to her. She goes about packing her things, not being quiet about it at all. Trey doesn't even once look at her, but the bitch he's fucking does and she smirks at Alexa.

Alexa smirks back and in that moment the female knows fear.

The female had seen Trey and wanted him for her own, but he ignored her. Finally she had taken matters into her own hands when she caught Trey alone. She smirks at how easy it had been to get him into bed, but looking at the girlfriend he came with, suddenly she doesn't feel so smart anymore.

Alexa takes her bags and leaves the room and Trey still hadn't realized that she had been there.

"Joa, I need you to ready your jet, I want to leave within the hour." Alexa tells the man that she now controls.

"Mistress, I don't understand?" Joa says as he sits behind his desk. Alexa had left his office only an hour or so earlier looking for Trey. She had said that they were going to go sightseeing for the rest of the day, after the reports were given.

"Trey is with another woman and no longer seems to want to be with me. I have put off returning to the States far longer than I should have due to training you and your brother. Jin will be returning with me, you will remain here to stay in control of the Red Dragons. Once Jin completes his training I'll send him back a free man, unless something happens between then and now to change my mind." She's going to have to push the advanced lessons on both of them since they are being so stubborn about it. "I need you and him free to be in control, Joa. I want you to take the advanced lessons as well. I can't afford to let you turn them down any longer."

Joa holds back his anger. She is doing what is necessary to give him his freedom, but he has no desire to be with another male. Neither does Jin, they've both talked about it extensively. Hiding his anger, "Who will give me those lessons?" Joa demands, he's still having issues with humility. 

Taking into account who and what he is, Alexa takes no insult at his arrogance, she does however, take insult at his demands of her. Alexa coolly looks at Joa and replies in an arctic voice, "Trey has been trained fully before he was given his freedom. He will be the one to train you and pass you off the lessons. Unless you are summoned or Trey is and you haven't yet gained your freedom I don't want you in the States. Is that clear?"

Joa holds her gaze until he breaks, "Yes, mistress."

"Tell Jin to pack for an extended stay and have your jet prepared. I wish to leave within the hour please." Alexa is being courteous, but Joa hears the steel hard command she's not happy at repeating herself to him.

"Yes, mistress. What about Trey?" Joa pulls up the camera feed into the guest room and looks to see which slave he needs to punish.

"Mistress, please wait." Joa says as he looks at the female being pleasured. Joa is furious. He takes the security feed back. It is as he suspects. "Trey has been drugged."

Alexa halted by the door when Joa requested that she stay. Now she goes over to Joa and looks at the security footage he was watching. Joa rewinds it to show her when the bitch drugs the drink that Trey downs.

Alexa shakes her head. "Trey should never have let her that close to him. Perhaps it isn't entirely his fault," Alexa is doubtful on that. The bitch is brushing up against Trey and Trey didn't push her away. "But he still acted irresponsibly."

Joa holds her to his side. "Please, mistress, let me go back further." Joa takes the security footage back even further and Alexa and Joa both see the female placing some drugs in but she seems startled and rushes.

"It's an old trick we use to collect females. If we don't have time to place a full dosage then we place a small amount then the full dosage later. Trey is innocent of intentional wrong doing, mistress. That bitch targeted him and he really didn't have a chance."

Alexa looks at Joa consideringly. Things have been a bit strained between Joa and Trey, which is understandable after all. So the fact that Joa is now defending Trey does have weight. "Who is she?"

Joa gives his mistress a small bitter smile. "That bitch there, is my wife."

They'd been staying with Joa for a month and she'd never been introduced or met with Joa's wife. "I thought you said that Mei Ling wasn't able to have visitors?"

Joa growls, "She isn't. She's snuck out of her quarters." Joa looks at his mistress, "I am shamed at her actions, but I assure you that they will be the last ones that she does. She has embarrassed and shamed me for the last time."

Alexa looks thoughtfully at Joa, "What do you have planned for her?"

Joa smiles a not very nice smile and for others it would make them back away from him. "I think it's time for her to meet some of my favorite tools."

Alexa shakes her head, "No. Give her to Trey. Now will you call Jin and have your plane prepared?"

Joa is astounded that she still wants to leave. "Of course, mistress. What of Trey and his men?"

Alexa shrugs, "That will be up to him. I will have a letter for him that I would ask you to give to him if you would?"

"Of course," Joa says still in shock.

"What will you do about your wife? You will still be married to her even if you do give her to Trey."

Joa gives another hair raising smile, "I'll make sure that she signs the divorce papers first. I have no need or desire to stay with a backstabbing bitch. She has just given me reason to divorce her without breaking the alliance with her family. They will be furious at her actions, and I will be able to take my vengeance on them for their excesses."

Alexa merely nods. It's not her place to mess with family dynamics or his business. At least not with this. The bitch brought it on her self when she raped Trey.

Alexa wonders just what Trey will do with Mei Ling, but it now no longer matters.

She leaves the room as she makes a call. "Blaze, I'm returning home. I'll be leaving in an hour, please make arrangements accordingly. Also, I'll be returning to my home, remove all my things and people from Trey's house."

Alexa listens to Blaze for a bit, "I'll talk about it when I get home." Then she ends the call. She wipes the tear that managed to escape her iron control.

Once the car is out front the servants take her luggage and place it and Jin's into the car for them. Alexa gives Joa a letter and final instructions then she leaves without looking back.