A Helping Hand

Marinette Dupain-Cheng woke up on bright Tuesday morning with birds singing,  her alarm ringing and 10 minutes late for school.

She ran out of bed tripping over her blankets and ran to get dressed. She ran downstairs still putting her socks on and grabbed a croissant of the kitchen counter.

Running out the door with a quick goodbye to her parents she ran, trying not to bump into anyone(she failed)until she passed by an old man was struggling to reach a cane. She hesitated for a second looking a the school building only a block away, before rushing over to help him. 

After quickly asking him if he was alright and excusing herself she ran to school hoping not get  detention for being late.

She missed the man's happy smile as he watched her leave.

_________________________________________________________

Adrien Agreste could bounce for joy at how happy he was. His father had agreed (albeit reluctantly) to let him go to school!

He quickly grabbed a bag and stuffed what he though he needed for  school, before jumping in the limo. 

When he got got to school he hesitated for a split second before jumping out to go find Chloé. Just as he was about to go inside he saw a man who had fallen down. He sprinted over to go help him and made sure he was alright and hadn't dropped anything before heading inside .

He missed the man talking to a little green turtle on his shoulder.

_________________________________________________________

Chloé Bourgeois was having very conflicting emotions on the first day of school. Sure she was annoyed that she had to go back to that annoying school with all those irritating fools but Adrikins was coming! She might actually have a friend other than Sabrina.

She ordered her driver to go pick Sabrina up before returning to her phone.

When they got there she texted Sabrina to let her know they were there and watched out the window.

Chloé noticed out of the corner of her eye an old man wearing a disgusting shirt trying to pick up his groceries. She was tempted to just wait in the car but something told her that she should go help him.

She reluctantly got out of the car, glancing around to make sure nobody saw her and ruined her reputation. She picked up his groceries, told him his shirt was ugly and went to wait in the car for Sabrina.

She missed his smug smile as he watched the car drive away.

__________________________________________________________

Nino Lahiffe was exhausted when he got up that morning. He had stayed up till 1 in the morning working on a new mixtape.

He was buying  a coke to try and wake up on his way to school when he saw the cashier arguing with an old man. He walked over to go pay wondering what was going on.

Apparently the man was missing the 10 cents needed to buy a chocolate bar and the cashier was irritated.He quickly  gave the cashier 2 dollars and payed for the whole chocolate bar and his coke.

He wanted to talk to the man but a quick look at his phone and he realized that if he wanted to make it on time to school he had to run.

He didn't notice the money that the man slipped into his backpack.

_________________________________________________________

When Alya Césaire woke up that morning she was excited. She was going to new school! Alya raced downstairs trying to go as quickly as possible, she wanted to get there early to make some friends.