Cookie (oneshot)

"Farther!" You yelled, "Gray you have to push me up farther." He grunted in response. "This is ridiculous, who puts a coolie jar this high up on a shelf?" Gray muttered.

"I dunno, but I bet they're amazing!" You swooned. "(y/n)! Pay attention! Baka, You're about to fall." He scolded.

"Oh rightttt." You sweat-dropped as you caught your balance back. "Be careful." He mumbled.

You began reaching for the cabinet door, as you did Gray's grip on your ankles slipped and you fell.

"(Y/n)!" Gray yelled as he caught you bridal style. He sighed. "You need to be more careful." He glared.

Your eyes watered up slightly, you didn't know why but whenever Gray scolded or glared at you, it made you feel sad for some reason, you felt that way whenever Gray was upset in fact, not just when when it was your fault.

'Do I care for him maybe.. Noo he's like my big brother.. Right..?' You pondered.

Gray's face immediately heated up in embarrassment when he noticed the tears threatening to spill from your eyes. "(y/n).. i didn't mean to make you upset, okay? I was just worried.. About you." He mumbled the last part with a reassuring smile.

Your eyes immediately narrowed at him automatically. "What was that, Gray? Were you insulting me?" You beamed. "Wh-Wha?! No! I said something completely different!" He said. You leaped from his grasp and tackled him, you sat on his stomach and pouted. "You can get up when you tell the truth." You huffed. Gray smirked, and you suddenly found yourself under him, pinned down.

"Le-let go you i-ice pervert!" You whined. Gray leaned down and whispered in your ear, "I said I was worried about you, (y/n)." You blushed a dark shade of red, and suddenly felt a pair of lips on yours, you were so shocked, but soon kissed back. "I love you, (y/n)." Gray said as he pulled away. "I-I love you too Gray." You said happily. Gray kissed you once more, this kiss being much more passionate and mature.

You realized something and pushed him off you.

"HEY I NEVER GOT MY COOKIE YOU ICE CROTCH"