Its Time...For The...Camp Raid

It's been a while, this one has sat in my notes collecting dust. I've been really down lately but I'm trying to do better. Anyway I hope you still like it. I'm not sure how I will continue but I'll do my best.

---------------------------------------------------------

You paused and looked at him confused "is it something that I did or didn't do?" You ask and look him in the eyes, well what little bit of his eyes you could see behind father. "No I was going to give you the rundown about what was about to happen but if you want to go in blindly by all means, just... don't die..." he scoffed crossing his arms and looked away from your gaze. "Kurogiri... tell her i'm to tired for this" he said scratching at his neck again profusely. But a soft warm hand caught his in his fit of scratching and pulled it away. "Stop hurting yourself Tomura-..." you retorted in a soft voice, careful of all 5 fingers you rub his palm softly with your thumb. Everyone was staring at you both dumbfounded. Dabi's blood was boiling. "....get a room creep.."he scoffed and stomped out, hearing his door slam a few moments later. That's it you finally figured it out you aren't as dense as you make yourself out to be, he is jealous, he is.. definitely the jealous type why didn't you pin that on him at first, you'd never know. Part of you wanted to chuckle that you didn't pick it up sooner but at this moment you were focused on making sure Tomura didn't hurt himself anymore.

Toga was beaming at you to her eyes huge with some sort of murderous joy. She squealed in excitement, "oh so adorable..(y/n)-chan... all the reason to stabby stab you.. but i don't think i want you gone.." she cooed while the rest of the league just looked at her befuddled. Pulling you away from shigaraki. "Im just kidding (Y/n) you're my bestest friend.." she laughed and hugged into your back whispering something in your ear to make your blood run hot with embarrassment.

"H-h how'd.. you tell.." you blush bright red almost to the point you'd pass out. "I could smell it on you when you walked in~" she giggled walking off after she flustered you enough.

Finally things settle down and Kurogiri gives you the rundown of what was about to happen. Shigaraki pipes up" you're the last to be deployed if the nuisances fail..you are still not field tested (y/n)" he stated in a harsh tone that made you hang you head." Alright..." you mumbled and look at Toga who was practically leaping for joy about the whole plan. "I get to stab. Stabby stab the ua students ... oh how enthralling" she cooed the bloodlust on her face prominent.

You chuckle seeing her like this, but would you actually be able to hurt younger kids like this.. would you actually use your quirk against your lower class mates. You'd have to to keep the boss happy. "How about you pair (y/n) up for someone she needs the field experience and I think a little bit of Hands-On would do her some good don't you agree?" Kurogiri stated looking towards shigaraki. "Fine she can go with Toga... thats the least hardest job to do.." he grumbled. " awww no offense (Y/n) but I like to do it on my own I want to kill them for their blood, on my own" she pouted "pair her with Dabi-san.. He's just torching things"

"FINE just shut up Toga... and die, she can go with him if you stop complaining" shigaraki agreed begrudgingly and you cut a glance at Dabi in the corner of your eye his expression is stoic and his eyes cold. He wasn't opposing atleast not yet. Thats a good thing. Your face heats up and you look down at your toes. You wont let the League of villains down.. not now, not ever.

You clenched your fist and look up. "I won't let you down.. i will do my best to make you all proud.." you gush but your face erupted into embarrassment, that was not supposed to come out loud. Dabi stiffles a laugh and speaks up."you'd Better not after a speech like that Princess~" just as the last pronunciation of the S rolled off of his tongue white Flames erupted from your palm, your hand was inches away from his throat his neck started to sweat from the intense heat that sat swelling right underneath his chin. He raised a brow in a coy manner and grabbed your middle finger lowering your hand."dont call me princess.. got it.. or I'll weld you to the floor." You mocked closing your hand extinguishing the flames. The display of your strong offense made his insides churn and his stomach drop, his heart sped up..was he one for you taking control, you being in charge bossing him around he kind of liked see that side of you.