17.Bliss

Salaam guys....
sorry for being quiet for sometime and no updates. I've been busy and a bit lazy to update but here is a short chapter and in sha Allah, some few are coming!
I appreciate each one of you, please don't forget to vote and comment... I'll appreciate it :)

                                   Xxxxxxx

"Youssef, see habibi see" Aqsa said to her husband excited like a little child when she saw the rainbow. He laughed. Both amazed by the beauty of the creation of Allah. How perfect was He, The creator.

'Well, it's been a long time since we've seen one of those especially in the morning.'  Youssef said as he stood behind his wife as they looked outside the window.
'Yes! And maybe it does happen but we are so caught up with other things we don't notice such things, SubhanAllah.'
'We let a lot of things consume our time.'
'Sadly.' Youssef kissed the top of her head as he towered over her.
'Let's go prepare breakfast!' Aqsa announced as she pulled Youssef along to their kitchen.

'So, what are we doing today after a hectic week?'
Aqsa asked. They had all been so busy the whole week. Hardly had a decent conversation. Their schedules were a mess but Alhamdulillah they went through it in peace.
'What does my wife want to do?'
'Well, I want to go shopping.'
'If I knew that was the case, I shouldn't have asked' Youssef palmed his face.
'You shouldn't do this to me.' He complained. Not willing to accompany her through a long shopping day, because that's what she did.
'Something more inclusive.'
'Youssef, we need groceries. I don't mean my shopping I can take Saffiyya and Ruqqaya in those, you can't be helpful.'
She said as she rolled her eyes at him.
'What? This is how you repay me? After all those hours and hours of shopping that you put me through?' Youssef said as he smeared flour on her face.
'Youssef!' Aqsa cried and he laughed forcing a hug on her otherwise she'd start punching him and he knew it.
'Okay. What about Salah, then lunch, then we go to that game center and enjoy a couple of games, grocery shopping then we come back home.'
'Dinner?'
'You are always thinking about food.' Youssef teased her.
'And you are not.' She said sarcastically.
Anyways their day went as planned they enjoyed everything. As Youssef was driving them home, Aqsa had a Haagen-Dazs chocolate icecream container on her hands, feeding herself and Youssef on their way home while making conversations.
'We are on a week break now and it feels good.'
'Well lucky you.'
He wasn't going to have matches nor training so he'd be free all week.
'A little bit. I feel like my body can't take it. I need to really rest and refresh this week.'
'You should habibi.' She said as she gave him a spoon of the chocolate ice cream.
'I was thinking of taking maman on a 3 days trip.'
Aqsa turned to look at him. He knew his wife loved being around him and him leaving for a few days would bother her a little or maybe not a little. Well, he'd take her but she had a demanding job she just couldn't leave mid week and also he needed to spend sometime with his mother. He needed to make her happy too. Yet Aqsa said nothing.

'So what do you think my love?' His hand reached out to hers and squeezed it. His eyes still on the road.
'You should. She'll be so excited.'
'And you don't mind me being away for three days?'
He said smiling at her.
'Youssef be with your mother, I wish I had mine too. So yes use an opportunity whenever you can.' She said politely.
And it hurt Youssef. He knew how sensitive she was, she just didn't show it enough. He knew there were things she wasn't talking about.
'You'll be a wonderful mother Aqsa.' He kissed her hand, 'when the right time comes.' And she smiled. Just then they had reached their home.

Aqsa sat on the coach with Maryam and Papa as they watched the islamic channel, Aqsa doing Maryam's hair she had insisted she wanted some braids, Aqsa wasn't so good at them but she had to serve the young teenager. She laughed. Papa was laughing and joking at their struggle.
'Noor will cry laughing when she sees this mess!'
He said laughing.
'Papa please I'm trying!' Aqsa laughed along.
'Aqsa seriously? What are you doing to me? I need a mirror.'
She tried to stand up, Aqsa stopped her.
'Wait! Let me finish this. Papa is just jealous of us. So chill.'