Movie night😏

^
I love that picture of him😍😘

Yn means your Name if u didnt know)

Y/N pov
Tonight was movie night for me and my boyfriend Jahseh. I can't wait till he come home from the studio.

Right now I'm just scrolling thru insta to find something entertaining or interesting.

While I was doing that I get a call from Jah.

Jah😍💞:hey mamas
Me:hey baby
Jah😍💞:wyd
Me:nun waiting on u to come home
Me:wyd
Jah😍💞:wrapping things up
Me:kk
Jah😍💞:I'm omw home OK mamas
Me:I'll be waiting right here for u daddy
Jah😍💞:u jus wait till I get home
Me:alright see u when u get home
Jah😍💞:bye mamas I love u
Me:I love u too baby bye

I ended the call and went to take a shower while I wait on Jah.
I got out the shower,put lotion on,and I put on some comfy clothes.
What you are wearing⏬

After i put my clothes on I sat on the couch to wait for Jah to come once again and I started to drift off to sleep

After i put my clothes on I sat on the couch to wait for Jah to come once again and I started to drift off to sleep. After a few minutes of a nap I'm woken up by my boyfriend Jahseh shaking me and yelling at me to wake up.

Jah:MAMAS!
Me:huh?
Jah:wake up I'm here now
Me:oh hey baby
Jah:hey *looks up and down at u* I see u change clothes for me,looking smexy and stuff
Me:ikr anywho u go take a shower and put on something comfortable
Jah:OK mamas( I love that name😍)I'll be right back
Me:ok daddy

I pecked him on his lips and he left to go take a shower.
While he was taking a shower I popped some popcorn and got some snacks and put them on the table.
I went back in the kitchen for something to drink. I was getting a cup from the cabinet but I was to short so I tried to stand on my tippy toes it still didnt work and let me remind y'all I'm only 5'1 so I'm pretty short. As I was still reaching like I would get any taller Jah comes in to save the day and he gets the cup I'm reaching for while pressing "himself" against me, I smirked. He knew he was teasing. He got the cup down for me and I poured me some juice and went to sit down on the couch. After a some moments passed we was finally watching a movie and Jah out of the blue he places his hand on my thigh and I could tell he was horny because of the tent in his gym shorts. All of a sudden he starts to kiss on my neck leaving hickeys for sure so I decided to teasing him from earlier so I pushed my ass against him and he groaned against my neck and we started a makeout session for a little while then I got on top of him straddling in his lap and started grinding on the dagger while he groaned then I stopped and got off of him and Jah looked at me all angry.

Jah:wyd come finish what u started
Me:I'm not in the mood anymore
Jah:idc come fix this
Me:not now baby this is the good part
Jah:looks like I'll have to make u fix and get u in the mood then

Jah picks me up in bridal style and goes to our shared bedroom.

And let's just say she couldn't walk the next day.😂 I hope y'all enjoyed it and this my first imagine. Ik its trash so. Bye😁