I can't write happy stories sorry

It was the day of Slaughter race upgrades and Ralph would be coming to to visit Vanellope but he's bringing all the Sugar Rush Racers 2 cuz they've missed her Felix and Calhoun really enjoyed watching over the kids so they actually decide to adopt them permanently. At 10:30 they all arrived in Slaughter race he gave Ralph a hug and all the racers the hug. I've missed you all so much how has it been going. It's been going good I've been winning Taffyta says well that's good I'm so proud of you and everyone else keep it up . Well whose car is that taffeta asked it's the best car I've ever seen I want it so bad . It's Shanks you not going to steal it . She's not happy when you steal things from her . 10 minutes later they came over to basketball court to hang out . Tammy where did Tabitha go I don't know hun that's a good question all right then they hear zooming noise they saw that taffeta got a hold of Shanks car Shank stola spare car to get her car back Taffyta did not know the road ahead about 10 minutes later shank was almost up to Taffyta. When Taffyta saw flying debris she hopped out of her car. I made it safely. But it was going to be too late for Shank Shanks car and the car she stole crashed into each other head-on cussing Shank to go flying thankfully her legs first once she fell her car exploded right on her ankle and shank was not able to get out.

Five minutes later felony found her are you ok ,Felony asked .Yes just a rough crash Shank responded.But she looked right away. are you sure you're ok Felony asked.Yes I'm fine she said looking down once more but this time even sadder.Here let me help you clean the mess and tell everyone else whathappened and clean your car debris up. Oh no it's okay you don't need to pick up the debris. Yes I do felony responded. Find pick it up. OMG Shank I need to call 911. Please don't call 911 I'm fine. No you're not fine Shank your looks terrible sure. Everybody get over here please. Shank is not okay she got hurt. Well what happened to her car Ralph asked. OMG your car shank are you okay Vanellope asked. Yes I'm fine Vanellope what happened she asked again. Taffyta stole my car I was chasing her like I was chasing will you when you stole my car before you decided to stay here.

When they got to the hospital

Hey V do you think my ankles broken. I don't know I can't tell you anything. Okay okay shank started crying. Shank what's wrong. I'm sorry. Don't apologize Penelope said. I let you you all down. No he didn't you would never let any of us down Penelope responded. My ankle is most likely broken and I can't drive if my ankle is broken my car is broken I feel like I just let you all down. No you didn't shank. Yes I did I was all my fault I should just stay there. It wasn't your fault Shank. Yes it was. No wasn't Taffyta was stealing your car

10 minutes later shank up the news it she'd be on crutches for 10 weeks shank was just emotional wreck after that but everyone tried calming her down but it didn't work finally 5 minutes before they got home she stopped crying. Everyone went to go enjoy burgertime Burger but she just went straight to her room with her Hood up head down her she was just plain depressed. 5 minutes. She heard a knock on her door it was Pyro hey Shank Ralph knew about your wheat allergy and you order one without the bun would you like to have it. Just leave me alone she responded. muh. Shank I told you to leave me alone she snapped. But Shank it's going to be okay I promise okay pyro reassured her. No it won't just I told you to leave my room she started crying again. You know you share your room with V are you going to let her come in tonight he asked. I guess shank responded.

5 days later shank was feeling much happier and better they just got back from a long day and maybe it's time to talk on the basketball court shank took a seat and put her crutches to the side. Ralph has left earlier that day so Vanellope was a little sad but they're upgrade was in another month so she would see him again pretty soon. It's about time for dinner about 45 minutes later so decided to go get it. Shank grabbed her crutches and started walking towards Lucky Duck cafe.