How It All Began 🥵

Solai PoV
10:00 am Monday morning 1/12/19
I woke up this morning tired as hell from last night . Feeling dirty asf I went to go get in the shower. Scrubbing every single part of my body.
20 minutes later
After getting out of the shower and doing everything I needed to do to prepare for my day like finding my outfit which was bomb !
Solai Outfit

 I finally get a chance to look at my phone and it's blown up with notifications from this group chat DANCERS 😎Sissy Poo ❤️ : y'all heard about what happened ? Laii ( momma ) 💙 : naw wtf happened ?!Eishaaaaaaa 😘 : right ?! What's going on Sissy...

DANCERS 😎
Sissy Poo ❤️ : y'all heard about what happened ?
Laii ( momma ) 💙 : naw wtf happened ?!
Eishaaaaaaa 😘 : right ?! What's going on
Sissy Poo ❤️: Chris and ocean go out !!
Solai🥰 left the conversation
I scream as I throw my phone across the room. Ocean knows I've liked Chris since the 5th grade! Yea we're in high school now but damn that bitch knows i still have feelings for him !
20 minutes later
We're at school now and as I'm walking to my locker which happens to be besides Chris's I see him and ocean against the locker kissing like we're not in school. As I'm just about to walk away before having to speak Chris pulls his tongue from out of her throat and starts to talk
" hey solai " he says
" wsp Chris " i say back as calmly as possible giving the fact i wanna kick his and oceans ass !
" so how was your weekend " Chris says
" it was goo- " I try to finish my sentence but then I heard someone behind me say " solai let's go or we're going to be late " it was my sister Yoni she hates being late. But me on the other hand could care less .
Yoni POV
Ughhhh here goes solai running her mouth again as if we don't have classes to get to. As we're walking to class after I interrupt her and Chris conversation
I ask her if she's ok and she softly reply's with " yea nothing to be unhappy about " but i knew it was a lie I knew she's liked Chris since 5 grade as well as ocean knew. We used to be best friends with her, tell her everything but that all changed in 7th grade !