Chapter 1 : A Boy Was Named The Cursed Child

"Oh no....I'm going to be late,"

A boy was teleporting to the entrance of the Underworld from his homeland,Adventureland.Then,the boy runs towards the direction of his new school while passed through a place with a signboard called..........

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
⏫👺😈THE DEMONS' KINGDOM👿⏬ ➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

"Wow,never expecting that.....I wonder what demon I could summon........,"

"Oh ya,I'm sorry.I forgot to introduce who I am.My name is Venus,I don't really have a surname sorry......Anyway,I was heading towards a school called Magical Academy.This was my first day of school and I was so excited until I woke up late this morning(sighed)........I'm a new transfer student so I hope I won't get any detention......,"

While I was running,I finally made it to my destination which is......

💠💠💠💠💠💠💠💠💠💠💠💠💠
💠🌟♥MAGICAL ACADEMY♥♥😇💠
💠💠💠💠💠💠💠💠💠💠💠💠💠

"I can't wait any longer.....but I was caught by the guards...,"

"Who are you?You are late for your school,"one of the guards said in a very stern tone.

"Wait,I can explain-"

"We don't want to hear any excuses like woke up late in the morning or blah blah blah,"the other guard said.

"I was scared that I will get punishment with this but suddenly I got an idea for the solution....,"

"Hmm....sir,I'm sorry that I late for school.I don't know what time the school starts and I am a transfer student....,"I said while bowing down to them and they looked shocked.

"Ouh....I thought is some bad students again.....but you have no need to apologize.We had been waiting for you,"
one of the guards said as his stern tone faded a little.

"Ouh...okay.I'm sorry to keep you both waiting,"

"Is okay,I guess every new student is like that.Now,let us lead the way to your class,"the other guard said.

"Ok,please lead the way....,"

"This way,please,"

"Oh ya,won't you guys mind explain a little about this school?"

"Hmm....well I not very know much about this school....,"

"All we know is that....there are some bullies around so if you are able to locate them,we will be grateful about it,"

"Wow....not expecting that....I thought it was supposed to be the most famous school.How was that possible
.....?"

"To be honest,we have the same thoughts as you,kid.We thought it will be a good and well study place.....,"

"We heard the rumours said that this school had involved in 3,000 years ago.....,"

"You mean the war??That happened a long ago.....,"

"Yes,but the rumours kept spreading around the world,"

"Well I guess so.Since my homeland also knew about it....,"