*insert creative title here*

A/N Hoi and sorry for not updating this book because I got distracted. So I got no school for 1 week because of Chinese New Year,and because of that i'll try to update more. Hopefully you enjoy this chapter.

Frisk: *is at the kitchen, making butterscotch cinnamon pie with her brother*

Jean: Good job Frisk, you're getting better at this! Now, all you need to do is bake the pie in the oven for 35 minutes.

Frisk: Okay. *do what he told*

Chara: *enter to the kitchen*

Jean: Oh hi Chara- *look at her face* Uhh....what's wrong?

Chara: *didn't answer* *goes to the cabinet where the weed killer was placed*

Jean: Is it about Flowey again?

Chara: *literally just walk away*

Jean: Hey...CHARA WAIT-

Jean: *saw Chara was at outside, spraying the grass with weed killer* Oh....

Raynard: *was playing fortnite on his tablet* WTF LUKE, WHY ARE YOU LEAVING ME?!

Luke: I SEARCH YOU EVERYWHERE AND DIDN'T FIND YOU. ALSO YOU JUST SWORE SO YOU HAVE TO PAY 5G!!

Raynard: FINE! *take 5G from his pocket and throw it at the swear jar*

Raynard: FRICK, I DIED FFFFFF

Clara: *from up stair, shouting* FOR GOODNESS SAKE, CAN YOU TWO JUST SHUT UP?! I'M TRYING TO STUDY HERE!

Ime: *got out from the room* What just happened?

Chara: *goes inside and place the weed killer where it's use to be*

Jean: Where's everyone?

Chara: Toriel and Asgore goes to the mall to buy some.....idk....grocery?

Raynard: Ganz, Mel and Papyrus are having some brother time.

Luke: Undyne and Alphys are watching some anime together at Alphys house.

Luke: The only people who stay at home is us human, Kristin and Flowey-

Gaster: *pop out from the ceiling* What about meh D':

Luke: HOLY COW!!

Chara: How tf did you get here?!

Frisk: *hold up a swear jar*

Chara: *sigh* *put 5G in*

Gaster: Magic~

Chara: Alright Goopster or whatever your name is...

Gaster: Is Gaster--

Chara: Why are you here? Huh?

Gaster: Oh, just checking my precious sons, speaking of them, where are they anyway?

Flowey: Says the one who abused one of your son- *get smack by Luke* HEY WHAT WAS THAT FOR?!

Luke: Don't bring that up again.

Ime: They're having some brotherly time.

Gaster: Oh, Is that's so...guess I have to leave then...

Ime: Wait, you can stay with us. I mean, you don't have a place to stay right?

Gaster: Uhh...I guess so...

Ime: Then, Is it okay for you to stay with us?

Gaster:....Yeah sure, I can stay with you all, it's boring to stay by myself anyway.