~Bonding~

Peridot POV

Peridot- Hey Pearl can you grab me and Lazuli's work for us?

BirbMom- Lazuli?

Peridot- Lapis.

BirbMom- oh, I guess, why can't you get it yourself?

Peridot- I left and got her out with me by telling them I needed help getting home.

BirbMom- Ok....., but I'll need her schedule.

Peridot- Already ahead of ya, thanks

~One Attachment Sent~

BirbMom- No problem, I guess. I will see you tomorrow Peridot.

Peridot- see ya tomorrow BirbMom

BirbMom- What!?
————————————————

"Alright Lazuli, lets go" I say as we head off. Suddenly she turns a different direction than where I pointed. "Uhhh, where are we going?" "To my Moms car. I need your address. I called her as we were walking out. I'm not wheeling you for any longer than I have to. Sorry it's tiring." "Oh, u-uh ok. Thanks, I guess." I mumble. As we approached the vehicle I notice it's color. 'Dark blue, is blue a favorite for her family?' Lapis then proceeds to open the door and get me into the car. "Hey Mom" She says as I try to get in, but I extremely fail nearly falling to the ground. "Omg, Peri come here." She then picks me up, with ease might I add, and sets me in the car while a sudden warmth rises to my face.  "And whose this Lapis?" the lady in front asks. "This, Mom, is Peridot. My friend." "So why exactly are you out of school for this 'friend' of yours?" "Because, she needed to get home. She got hurt during school today." "Ok." She then turned back to me "Hello Peridot, I'm Ms Lazuli. It's nice to know my daughter already has friends. Now where do we drop you off at"

Lapis POV

As my Mom starts driving I can't stop myself from staring at Peridot. I don't think anyone could understand but she just looks so adorable! I. Just. Can't. Anyway after about 5 minutes we make it to an small pretty looking house. "This is me. Thank you Ms. Lazuli, and you Lazuli. Goodbye." My mom shot me a confused glance. "Oh no dear" my Mom spoke up "Lapis is staying with you for a bit. Ya see, I've got work so I need someone to watch after her, who better than her new friend" she said with a smirk on her face.  "I mean she did leave school to HELP you, did she not?" "U-uh yes ma'am." "Alright. I'll see you kids in a bit!" She said perkily. As I got out of the car, with Peri wheeling up the sidewalk to her home, my Mom pulled me aside.

Peridot POV

'I am so confused right now! I mean what is even going on? I mean I can't complain, this is kind of what I wanted but her Mom just lets her go with a random person? This scares me a bit.' I stand by the door so I can hold it open for Lapis but notice she's talking to her mother. 'I wonder what they are talking about?'

AN:Here ya go! Love ya!