↚3章↛

☛Bakugo's P.O.V.☚

The day before became a blur to me as soon as night rolled around. Though, nighttime didn't last very long since both myself and the unknown caller pretty much fell asleep at the same time. I didn't mean to make it happen, I was already trying to end the call, but each time came to no avail.

Once I woke up, my mind started to slowly piece things together again as I looked around the room I was in. My mind was still jumbled, but I managed to look down on my phone, where a 12+ hour call continued on. I let it fall silent in my room so I could hear what was happening on the other side, but all that came back was a few odd noises.

One was of a book page turning, it was obvious because it was hitting something. Another, was of clashing pans that were far away from the phone, which most likely correlated with the yelling of two adults from afar. I accidentally coughed, which instantly got the attention of the unknown caller.

"You sleep a lot."

"Shut the fuck up." A small chuckle released itself from the other side of the phone, before a yawn soon made itself known. I stared at the seconds tick away again, until she finally finished.

"What's your name?" My question was only met with a hum, but it soon got answered with the wrong reply.

"I don't want to give away myself~ Just keep me as unknown for a bit, hm?" I let out a 'tch' sound, before I grabbed ahold of the charging phone and ended the call; but first, I was forced to stare at the screen; due to my conflicting feeling that always comes back. Even so, I finished the call right after and threw it back down, which soon led me to get ready for myself.

Later on, I began to realise how much Unknown has taken apart of my life. Whoever she was has now become a daily routine in my life and I didn't even realise it. A single day really changed my life, huh? I even noticed that lately I've been looking around for that voice but it always comes back to nothing. It sort of annoys me, since she's pretty much a step ahead of me; especially since she knows who I am and I have no idea who she could be.

"Everyone, I am sure you are aware of my quirk, black hole. I can suck up anything and turn it into dust. It's a power that can kill easily. Some of you have quirks like that, right?" The white costumed hero said as she looked at the students.

"This class is a fresh start. You shall learn how to use your quirks to save people's lives. You do not have powers so you can harm others. I hope you leave here with the understanding that you have powers in order to help others. That is all, thank you for listening." With a bow from the hero brought an eruption of clapping from the entire class.

"Bravo Bravo!"

"All right then, first—" Before the teacher could say anything the lights flickered as an electric zap was heard. Near the small waterfall, a purple-ish, blackish warp portal appeared. And within it, a hand reached out, before multiple villains stepped out as well.

"Protect the students!" The raven haired teacher yelled as the students watched from afar. The teacher began to fight with the villains that were pouring out of the warp.

"Let's go!" The black hole hero ran off with the students behind, but it soon ended as the warp villain appeared in front.

"My job is to scatter you all and torture you to death!" As the warp figure came to the students, he soon did as he wanted, and dispersed all of us. I was landed in most likely the ruined area; right next to an acquaintance of mine.

Fantastic.

...

Everyone watching was mildly frightened. Our teacher just lay there, his arm bent in a way it shouldn't be, and blood running down his face. The villain with light blue hair came out with a declaration that involved dead students, so as he made his way over to a student, Asui, he grew a grin, until...

"You're good." He commented to our teacher behind him as his eyes flew red, until he was forced down onto the ground by the beast like monster near him.

That was until a big gust of wind was spread across the building, from the idiot with freckles. But, it didn't work out so well, since the beast barely flinched. And as the students in front of the nomu were about to perish, they were moved across the room.

"It's fine now! I am here!" All Might cried out as all students gave a relieved look at the sight of the famous pro hero. Their was a pause between everything, until students were ran back towards safety, and our homeroom teacher was picked up by the Number One hero himself. 

Students such as myself fought alongside the (soon-to-be) crippled hero, until the beast was flung into the air, and skyrocketed straight into a window at the top of the globe-shaped building. Pro heroes soon swarmed in while one shot bullets straight at the blue haired villain ahead of them. All of this and a threat from the Number one pro caused the villains to retreat back from their current state. Everyone fell at ease once the heroes surrounded the area with medical services and such for the injured.

We were told to inform our parents about the situation so we could go home early after the whole situation. As soon as my phone landed in my hands, I instantly gulped at the 11 missed calls from 'Unknown'. I guess the other classes know due to the fact that all of their teachers are pretty much here. Before I called my own mother, I called 'Unknown' instead—

"Are you okay? What happened? Do you need help? Should I actually go there? I—"

"Shut up, I'm fine." For some reason, my words were enough for her to relax. I could hear her relieved sigh from beyond the phone line as she finally took a breath after asking several questions to see if I was okay. She was still slightly panicking, and it was also obvious—based from the movement she was making—that she was leaving. 

"I'm so glad. I thought maybe you were just bam! Dead—"

"Why do you care?" My words came out a bit harsher than they were supposed to be, even so, I could hear her sigh with a more annoyed tone this time on the other end. There was a short, and silent pause shortly after. I honestly thought she left, and when I went to finally break the silence between us—

"I guess I just care about your life."

Words: 1175

(Sorry! I'll give you a chapter with more words next time!)

(Oh! And not edited!)