Broken-2

(Namjoon's POV)

I pull away from Jimin to see the smile plastered across his face.

"Feeling better?" I ask.

"Much." He beamed. "Stay with me?" Jimin grabbed my hand helplessly.

"Sure." I took my shirt off and climbed into his bed.

He took off his own shirt and picked up my shirt off the floor and pulled it over himself.

"You're adorable. Now get in here." I smirk.

He cuddled in next to me and we fell asleep.

"Shit!" Was the first thing I heared in the morning. Two seconds later I hered a crash and shot up out of bed. "Ouch" jimin complained from where he was laying on the floor.

"Shit Jimin! Are you okay?" I worry.

"No. My face is all kinds of broken." He whined.

"Your face is as perfect as always. I'd be more worried about your ankle." I crouch beside him.

"What?" Jimin asked finally sitting up.

"Your ankle looks broken. It's swelling up and bruised. Hold on." I instruct.

I open the mini fridge and get a cold bottle of watter before pressing it to Jimin's ankle.

"Ouch!" Jimin hissed through gritted teeth.

"I'm sorry Babe." I apologize.

I hold the bottle there whilst I thought about how to secure his leg.

I spot a pair of wooden boards under the bed and two of Jimin's belts one currantly on him the other in his case.

"Hold this I need to secure your ankle." Jimin does as told and I get to work on the boards and the belt from his case.

I don't even ask Jimin I just reach out for his belt and undo it.

"Whoa! Calm down Namjoon, I know you want it but I'm kinda injured right now." Jimin teased.

"I need another belt Jimin." I narrow my eyes playfully at Jimin before I take the damn belt and secure his ankle. "Think you can walk?" I ask.

"I don't know." Jimin answered.

"Lets try, shall we?" I helped Jimin to his feat.

"No." He cried out in pain.

I lean down and scoop Jimin up into my arms. "Can you open the door?" I request.

"No, everything hurts." Jimin complained.

"Don't be a drama queen and open the damn door you're heavey." I complain.

"Fine." Jimin sighed and opened the door.

I carried Jimin out and bumped into Hoseok sending him falling on to his ass.

"Sorry Hoseok but I'm kinda in a rush. I got a text early this morning from this one. The clumbsy ass fell over and I think he's broken his ankle." I lie.

"Okay, Um... I'll tell the others I guess. I hope it's nothing serious Jimin. Good luck." Hoseok got up dusting off his ass.