008

Meiji's POV

I'm going to hunt and torture my beshiewap because she's in love with Hades. Hindi ko gusto na may nagmamahal kay Hades. Mga karibal. If ur asking how I find out that she's in love with Hades is. I find her diary in her locker. Well her locker was opened that time maybe she forgot to lock it back. I was curious that time what was in her locker so I check it at nakita ko ang diary niya.

I read her diary and that's how I find out that she's secretly inlove with Hades.

So might as well kill her. Hahahah. That's are what friends for right hahah.

[ Beshiewap❤ ]

Meiji: Hi! Bff!

Diana: uhh hi!

Meiji: Asan ka ngayon?

Diana: Nandito lang sa condo ko

Meiji: ahh pwede pumunta ako diyan?

Diana: Yup

Meiji: yieeh! Mamayang 7:00 pm pupunta ako

Diana: sigeeee

Meiji: bye!

Diana: bye rin
Seen 5:34✔

Pagkatapos kung ichat siya ay naghanda na ako ng mga gagamitin ko mamaya.

After I'd done preparing, nagbihis na ako para pumunta kila Diana. Minutes later nandito na ako sa tap at ng pinto ni Diana.

"Hi beshie!." I said and smiled fakely. What a fake friend am I.

"Hello! Bakit nga pala ka pumunta dito?" She asked.

"Oh, my mom and dad is not home. So I was bored and decided to have a visit here." I said, answering her question.

"Ahh ok, sige pasok ka."

Pumasok na ako at umupo sa couch nila. Kapal diba? Hahahha.

Fast Forward.....

"Your a crazy girl!" Diana angrily shouted.

"I don't care." I boredly said.

"Fvc----" I slapped her before she finish that word.

"Try to talk without my permission I will surely burn your hair." I said, threatening her.

She just simply nod.

"Alright. So I will ask you questions and you will answer them honestly if not well bye bye to your little pretty nails and your oh so god damn pretty hair." I said. Tumango nalang siya. Oh btw were here in my basement in my house. If your asking how I get Diana here well a long short story hahahah, just think that I put a sleeping pills in her drink.