+ two

˗ˏˋ ✧ ˎˊ˗

˗ˏˋ 🄲🄻🄰🅁🄰 ˎˊ˗

˗ˏˋ 🄲🄻🄰🅁🄰 ˎˊ˗

"PASS me a drink please?" I ask Nate, staying close to him as we stand in the kitchen.

The music pounds through the walls, and the smell of weed flows heavily throughout the house.

"Here lil mama." He says while handing me a red solo cup, nodding my head thanking him.

"Come on, let's go find everyone." He adds, I nod back at him.

He slips his hand around my waist, making sure he doesn't loose me as we attempt to get through the crowd.

Then finding our way outside, and faced with Sammy, Derek, and Lily.

I look around and see a big pool, teens surrounding the backyard, a boy and girl making out on a lounge chair.

Ew.

"What's up my bitches." I announce, a smile on my face as we greet the group.

"Sup Clar." Sammy says, sitting back in his chair, taking a swig of his drink.

"Where's Carson?" Lily asks sitting in the chair next to Derek.

"I have no fucking idea, you know him, he's great with communication." I say, letting a deep sigh flow out of my mouth.

"Sounds like him." Lily says and I nod agreeing with my best friend.

"Clar, I honestly don't know why your still dating that asshole." Nate says taking a swig of his drink.

"To be honest, me too." I say, bringing the red cup to my lips, letting the strong liquid going down my throat, leaving a burning sensation.

"But hey, let's not ruin your night by bringing him up, let's go dance mamas." Nate says grabbing my hand, bringing a smile on my face.

"Let's go people." I say gesturing towards the group.

"Girl the way you movin, got me in a trance!" Lily and I sing the lyrics as we move our bodies along to the song.

"DJ turn me up, Ladies dis yo jam!" Nate sings back pointing at me, a huge smile on his face, his dimples sunken deep in to his cheeks.

"Ima sip moscato, and you 'gon lose dem pants." Lily and I sing as we dance.

As I take a swig of my drink, a pair of hands make their way around my waist, lightly grinding against me.

Yes. I have a boyfriend, but he's probably fucking some random girl right now, so I could care less.

So fuck this, Imma grind on who I wanna grind.

I grind gently against the guy, already feeling the bulge in his pants grow.