four

Levi had to leave early because his mom wanted him for some reason. I like his mom, she's pretty much like my mom because I see her more than my own. She's just like, those stereotypes for cool moms.

I pulled out my phone and texted Jaeden.

(bold- Jae normal- you)

Hey, can you just come to mine today? I'm too lazy to walk to the park-

Im tOo lAzY tO wAlK tO tHe pArK

SHH get over hereeee

hmmmm

jaeeeee

okay lmao I'm about to head out

I laughed and put my phone down on the bed, going to make breakfast. It's early so Jaeden probably hasn't eaten yet, if he has I'll just eat his.

Jaeden- (third person because I accidentally started it that way)

Jaeden walked down the stairs from his room hoping for his dad to be asleep. He hasn't done anything for a little while, so hopefully it'll be okay if he is.

(Trigger warning for abuse!! If any of u are going through that please tell someone, I know it's terrifying but once you do it'll be a lot better. Don't read this if it triggers you, if you do then uh,, don't get mad at me)

When he got downstairs he saw his dad asleep in his chair. He sat down next to the door, putting on his shoes. Thankfully he was still asleep when he was done, but he forgot the front door makes the loudest fucking creaking noise.

Jaeden's dad's eyes slowly opened as he turned his head to look at the boy. "Where do you think you're going??" He asked, standing up from the chair he always sat in.

"T-to a friend's house, sir." Jaeden quickly answered, looking down at the floor.

"Look at me when you speak to me!" He yelled, making Jaeden quickly snap his head up to look at his dad.

"Is it a girl?" He asked. Jaeden nodded. "Words!"

"Yes.." He answered.

"What are you doing with her?" He asked, getting closer to his son.

"I don't kno-" He was cutting off by a hard slap to his face.

"Just because you're famous doesn't mean you can go around FUCKING girls that like you to fuck them" His dad snarled. Sounds like you. He thought to himself, but he just said nothing.

"I'm going to ask again. What. Are. You. Doing. With. That. Girl." He said, clenching his fist.

"Just hanging ou-" His dad hit him again. That would definitely leave a bruise. He bit down on the inside of his cheek to stop himself from crying as he backed up against the wall.

"Go." His dad said angrily, pointing at the door. Jaeden quickly walked out the door, his dad slamming it behind him. He ran all the way to Y/N's house, tears streaming down his face. He stopped at her door and stopped for a minute to make sure he didn't look like he was crying, then knocked on the door. She opened the door and looked at him for a second.

"...What happened?" He immediately broke down again.

Your P.O.V-

I grabbed Jaeden and quickly pulled him inside and shut the door, wrapping my arms around him. He tried to talk but all I got out of it was "dad".

"Hey, deep breaths, I can't understand a word you're saying." I said pulling back and looking at him. He nodded, looking down at the ground, embarrassed. I grabbed his hand and led him up to my room and we sat down on the bed. He had finally calmed down and could speak clearly when I asked him what happened again.

He explained everything that happened today, and before. He had moved out of his dad's for that because of this, and lived with his mom. He changed his last name to the same as his mom's, but soon after she just.. disappeared. Well, Jaeden is the only one that doesn't know where she is, but no one will tell him. He had to move back in with his dad, but apparently his dad had "changed" so it was safe. But he started doing it again, so obviously not.

He finished and buried his head in his hands, trying not to cry again. I guess if he's gonna tell me everything about his personal life, I should too.

"My mom used to do that too. My mom and my dad. Now i just don't see them enough for them to do it."

He looked up at me, surprised, waiting for me to continue. I laid back on the bed, and he laid next to me.

"When I was around 12, my brother was my age, 15. One night I was begging my parents to take me to a concert, but they wouldn't take me. Once they fell asleep, he wanted to take the car and take me there. He had a permit and he was just a good person. We went to the concert, but on the way back we were just really tired I guess. He got distracted for less than a second, and a car ran into us. If that was all the happened we would've both lived, but after that the car was upside down and another car hit the side my brother was on, smashing him and the car. After that my parents blamed me for it, and they weren't wrong, so they did the same thing your dad does. Then they were at the house less and less and now I almost never see them."

I dont know how long we laid there holding each other but it was nice, being able to have someone that can relate to you. It was nice to just lay there and not say anything but say so much at the same time. We eventually fell asleep, not waking up until evening.

This story is still horrible im sorry