Betrayal

I thought you loved me , that's what you always said didn't you ?
I still remember the way you said I love you but today I realized that was never true .

You held my hand but it was I who failed to understand that it was all to leave me blank.
You said you will stand by my side no matter whatever the situation is but today i am he.....here dyi....dying because of you . Is th...(gasping in pain ) thi...s love ?

The girl who was listening to all this approached him slowly kneeling down taking his lifeless head which is almost hanging in air , ready to give up on life , as the red thick fluid in his body was running out and the pumping organ couldn't bear it anymore , as the fuel ,the blood was finishing off . The girl with a diabolic simper on her beautiful visage looked deep in his narrowing damp eyes , which were leaking as if there's no end to his suffering , to his pain . He made a hopeless attempt to console his chafed heart . Love of his life was here simply & blankly rubbernecking him dying . He wondered & pondered over the fact how he always thought that she will be his death someday cause of her beauty cause of her charm , and the irony is she is actually here ready to slaughter him .
He glared at his wife grimacing slightly as he felt his body going numb by every passing second . He mustered all his strength and finally after a short war he formed words and spilled them out with tears lubricating his pupil .

Akash : i....lo..ved yo...u.....

Girl : huh sadly I don't and i have to kill you...you know why ? Cause i hate it when people go and stab me in my fucking back . You loved her you fucked her you fucking piece of shit , you dirty scumbag. She was just a maid . Just a filthy maid and i am ( behaving like a maniac , laughing and weeping at the same time fisting his hair ) what did you think i will never get to know that you two were...... well well well you have to die . I am sorry . Good bye dear Akash Singhania....

Boom... (gunshot) with that the renowned and famous business tycoon was gulped by the beast named death . The love of his life murdered him , that too callously .
The birds chirped , and the sun rose spreading its arms reaching to embrace the sleeping , brawny big man . His eyelids wrinkled as the sun rays tickled them . After a tiny battle the sun smirked conquering him and finally forcing him to lift the curtains and greet him . The man stood up sliding the duvet , he was the perfect epitome of charm adulterated with hotness and strength. He was sexy in his own way . The man yelled at the top of his voice irked totally by the open windows .

Uday : ram....ram...rammm
Ram : yes sir (hesitantly )
Uday : where's newspaper and my slippers ? Do you wanna get fired ? You could have told me simply at least i would have hired someone
Ram : (stuttering ) n...no si..sir
Uday : Matlab hm to bewakoof h nhi ? (Sarcastically)
Ram : no sir....
Uday : nhi nhi bta do ya to hm bewakoof h ya tum ho ? Kyuki tbhi ya to tum hmein bna rhe ho ya tum khud ban re ho..... agar aisa hi h to ab tak sare kam kyu nhi hue h ram ? Where's the newspaper you are rocked here as if you are so dashing and stunning that i wall fall in love with you....go and get it stop staring me ....you idiot.....

Ram rushes out with the speed of lightening as if a lion is chasing him. He grabbed his owner's slippers and a sipper filled with protein shake accompanied by a newspaper. On his way to his master's bedroom he witnessed a man fully dressed in his cop avatar heading straight towards the man whose wrath scared him the most .
Ram enters the giant room with glimmering woody floor , with a giant round bed with him seated on it , with his head resting on the headboard. He slowly and gracefully placed his slippers on the velvet carpet simultaneously he delivered protein shake on the side glass table and newspaper on the mattress. Uday opened his eyes only to form image of the creature he loathed the most . Well to be precise not most cause that was someone else .

Angad : good morning sir (saluting him ) .
Uday : inspector . (Nodding his head)
Angad : he is dead . Doctors couldn't save him

As soon as the dreadful words entered his ears  uday was knocked out he sensed his heart throbbing against his chest which was tightening with the pain , a fresh set of tears damped his bearded cheeks as the shake slipped out of his hand . His world crumbled he couldn't feel its existence anymore and all the credit goes to her the bloody woman ruined his life . His heart screeched in pain as clouds of agony threatened to rain. His body shuddered as tears were being stubborn and unstoppable. His brain was submerged in tsunami of emotions , of pain of separation from his brother . His little brother has left him alone all alone on this planet. He tried to compose himself but all the efforts were flooded away by the storm germination in his heart whose sole ingredients were love , pangs of separation and anguish. He could feel himself drowning and no life jacket could save him right now . Finally tumult of sentiments took over his brain and the beast broke down , he cried like a little baby , as if he was new born scratching his face , pulling on to his hair palming his beautiful face in between . After few hours of heart wrenching crying he asked

Uday : is she alive? Did you find her ?

Angad : yes sir . She is in our custody we can start interrogation as soon as you want .

Uday : ok (eyes burning in fury ) i want ( gritted teeth , with bawled fists ) her to sink in calvary....i want her to beg to experience affliction....i will torture her she will be living dead.... My only goal is to pulverise her worthless life...she will beg me to forgive her to give her a chance and i...i will kill her.....vo b vaise hi tadpegi jaise mera bhai tadpa vo b apna pyar vaise hi khoegi jaise mere bhai ne khoya hum use barbad nhi jalakr rakh krna chahte h angad aur isme tun hmara sath doge samjhe ?
(Angad nods in agreement. ) ab aage aage dekhi hota h kya.....Manyata khanna is finished . I will demolish her . She will die thousand deaths everyday .

Ohkay guys so here's the first part please do comment and let me know should i continue and do vote and comment i just loved them always so wanted to write on them . Depending on your response i will continue it dear readers pls do vote and comment.
Guys please let me know did you like it ?
Through your votes and comments

Till then sionara.
Signing off