take care of you.

"y/n"

ever since middle school, he had already liked you.

"oh, hello siyoung!"

you were too beautiful in his eyes.

way too beautiful.

"i...i just wanna a--ask you i..if--"

way too beautiful to go out with someone like him.

a nerd.

"if?"

that's why he don't have enough courage to ask you out.

"...if..uh..y-you would like t..to get some ice cream"

"oh...okay"

***

he can only watch you as you grew up and started dating others.

"yoongi meet siyoung, siyoung meet yoongi."

"hello yoongi, i'm siyoung....y/n's........friend"

"oh hi"

a friend.

is it going to stay like that forever?

maybe or maybe not.

***

it was after you and your recent bf's break up and the jerk was not taking the separation good.

that siyoung decided to finally stand up for you, finally having enough courage to confess too.

"get the fuck away from her you dick" was what he yelled after beating the crap out of the boy.

the boy; engulfed with fear decided that it's not best to stay longer so he scrambled away; thinking about the possibility of him not seeing the sun rise up because of siyoung's fury.

after the jerk scrambled off; he turned to you and was surprised when you hugged him.

he knew that it was not really the right time so let the time pass before confessing.

***

"y/n...i had been wanting to say this to you for a very long time now..." his heart was beating erratically in his chest by now and he felt as if a wind can send his world shattering that moment. you looked up at him with questioning eyes.

it's been five months after the said incident and you were already doing well.

"hm?" you raised your eyebrow at him as a cue for him to speak up. that simple action already made him panicking internally.

"i..uh..ireallylikeyouy/npleasegooutwithme" even though he rapped instead of speaking properly, you still understand what he said. you chuckled at this but nodded.

"you don't need to rap, you know" you giggled but was cut off when he hugged you, jumping like a little kid.

"i promise i won't hurt you"

***

few years had passed and the relationship the two of you grew stronger and stronger to the point that he had asked you marriage.

seeing that the two of you are already in your right ages, you agreed and the two of you got married.

things were going well at the start until the downfall started.