17. Call out my name.

I hear the shot first, then I feel it. It hits ny abdomen as I ricochet against the seat, a salty tear rolls down my cheek. Everything is going too slow. There is another shot but it doesn't hit me. I cant move. Oh My God. Then it stops. I can hear everything. But I can't breathe until I hear him yell. "LORI WAKE UP. COME ON LORI!" Its Steve. He did the one thing that woke me up. Call out my name.
My eyes fly open as I take in a ragged breath. He looks so scared and so does everyone around me. Kono has shot Michael in the knee and Mossad agents are temporarily keeping him in their custody. Joe is with Kensi and Ziva undoing the rope that kept them bound to the chairs. I hear him say "Did he touch you, Are you hurt?" They both shake their hands and say "He only touched Lori."  As they are frozen against the wall, petrified, He comes over to me amd undoes my ropes. "Can you walk?" I shake my head, he scoops me up bridal style while Kono unties Myah, who runs straight to me. I lower an arm and hold her hand as we walk out of the door "Im Okay sweetie. I just need some medicine and Ill be back to normal." She just grips tighter and whispers "Your Promise" "Hey Joe do you have a phone I need to make a call." "Sure Kid" I call my brothers and say im ok. And apologise. I then call sofia and the team. Then i call Weston-Sloan Memorial.
"Hey Richard, Its Lorelai"
"Oh Hi, you good."
"Not really. I got injured on-"
"What how bad?"
"Bumps and bruises" She says shyly
"Lori" he warns
" Two GSWs one to the abdomen and another to the shoulder and shocked several times with a car battery."
"Oh god! Bone or muscle"
"Bone!"
"Ok Im sending out Grey, Torres and Yang"
"Ok when"
"They'll be there tomorrow"
"Great bye, get Cal to bring Sofia"
She hangs up and calls the team again
"Hey guys"
"You sure your alright" Chin asks
"That was a nasty hit you took" Lou adds.
"Tough as nails" Danno says.
"Slow down. I got hit twice shoulder and abdomen. They will triage me at this local hospital, then helo me to Tripler or St Kings. My three surgeons will be here tomorrow."
"You have personal surgeons" Lou asks in disbelief.
"My sisters worked at Seattle Grace Mercy West hospital and when Lexie died it became Weston-Sloan memorial. They are like family so I hace favours and my mom was the Head of Neonatal surgery there before she died and the Cheif of Surgery is my godfather." I tell them.
"Cool, what surgeons" Danno says
"Cristina Yang from Cardiothoracics, Meredith Grey from General surgery and Callie Torres from Orthopaedics"
"Not bad."
"Oh and Callie is bringing Sofia"

They hang up and the ambulance transports her to Hospital Myah is with her and refuses to speak to or be with anyone but Lori. Lori flat lines three minuites into the ride the paramedic has to pull Myah off of Lori to resuscitate her. It turns out her lung collapsed due to all the times she was shocked. After being put on O2 and an IV drip, she regains consciousness they arrive at the hospital 9 minuites later. As they wheel her out on the gurney she goes limp and goes into shock. Her heart rate shocks as they rush into a trauma room. They realise that the bullet tore through her appendix, spleen and hit an artery the plan on taking her to emergency surgery until Ziva says "No surgery, the surgeons that she trusts are flying out from Seattle. Triage and transport. NOW! We have a MedEvac on the roof." That minuite, Eli David walks in and puts his hand on the side of Zivas head asking if shes ok. She tells him she is fine and that its Lori who got hurt. They sit in the waiting room Kono is talking to Chin because Myah is asleep in her lap as Kensi and Joe are sleeping, so are Ziva and Eli. Eventually, when a doctor comes with an update shes the only one awake "Miss Weston had a badly collapsed lung that ended up damaged from the times she was shocked, it turns out that the lower left lobe of her lung is unrepairable. The 1st bullet hit her bone and Chipped it and the second bullet bounced. It hit the appendix - which you dont need - the spleen - which you dont need - and we domt know if it hit the liver. She is alive but heavily sedated for transport. She coded three times though."
"Okay thanks, when and how many can go with her. I dont want her alone."
"Thirty minuites and two can go."
"Ok. Me and Myah will go."
She wakes the others and says her and Myah are going on the transport Helicopter in 25 minuites and for them to take Rivkin on their private plane. The agree and kono goes to the helipad. They hold Loris hand for the 6 hour journey myah is gently hugging her and Kono is praying in hawaiian.

Thier friend flatlines twice on the way to Kings Medical Centre where the team are waiting. The phone Lori had on her rings, she knows that its Joe's phone so she answers.

"Loris phone."
"Hey. Umm who is it and where is Lor?"
"Kono Kalakaua, Five 0 task force in Hawaii."
"Ahh your boss is the one Lori pined over for years"
"Yeah, who are you?" Kono asks inquisitively.
"Cristina Yang, heart surgeon at Weston-Sloan Memorial. Now where is she!"
"Unconscious on a stretcher, somewhere over the sea in an air ambulance"
"Oh God. Send me a pic of her pulse rate now." Cristina snaps. Kono thinks this woman is horrible but she sends the picture anyways.
"Not good. Whats wrong with her." Kono is about to responds when Cristina says "Mer shut up, I was on the plane too, now before you wake Torres and Sofia." She hears a sigh in return.
"Loris lung is damaged, badly chipped bone in her shoulder and three badly damaged organs."
"Ok bye" the woman says as if unaffected.