Battle Saga

Baldur inspected his surroundings. The once flat ground had caved—it formed a pit twenty feet wide the walls raised high as a man is tall. His eyes wandered towards a ragged shape of a man that sprawled limply on the ground, his long golden hair contrasting against the blackened earth. He frowned as he stared at 'Thor', he almost felt...disappointed, he shook his head—A fool can't win against a god.

His joints cracked as he stood, treading towards the corpse he unlaced his trousers, his limp cock swaying lazily as he hobbled.
"A golden shower, for a golden head." Baldur mused. He felt nothing as he pissed, he felt nothing. He can't even have the basic fucking pleasure of pushing out a shit, the witch had taken that from him. He loathed her—more than anything in his life—he had never wanted to throttle someone as badly as he wanted to throttle her.

He turned to walk away, lacing his trousers back up, unconcerned about the corpse he had desecrated. Yet he felt that he wasn't finished, he twirled, examining Thor and scowled. He's wasting his time, what is he even doing watching a dead body, he grumbled. He groaned in frustration boring holes into Thor as he stared—waiting, watching—his patience burning as he did.

He snorted, just as he thought, nothing. He turned to leave before he heard a cough. He twirled "So you're still alive." He said.

Baldur watched the man gasping for breath and chuckled as Thor rubbed his face caking it with blood, piss and dirt.

Thor looked up at him, his face twisting in revulsion as he sniffed, "...you vile, wretched, barbaric BEAST!" Thor bellowed, "...For your hostility and humiliation, I, Thor, Son of Odin..." Thor's body quivered as he stood, his eyes glinting with madness.

"Sentence you to DIE!"

Thor roared as he charged at Baldur, the damp soil exploding as their bodies collided against the crater wall and crashed into a mound of rubble. Baldur's body glowed and righted himself with a flip, whirling as his feet touched the ground and with a boom he smashed Thor. "Weak!" Baldur jeered.

Thor punched the ground and snarled, standing he plucked a massive metal beam that jutted from the ground. Weapon in hand, Thor accelerated towards Baldur sending the god flying with a mighty thwack. Baldur skidded against the ground for several meters before he stopped—the blow from Thor was mighty indeed—pieces of metal stuck to his flesh as the weapon shattered upon meeting his skin. Thor wasn't done however, discarding the broken beam and reached for another —this one not as big as the one he had used on Baldur— what it lacked it size however, it made up with speed. It's girth wasn't as wide which made handling the weapon easier —it really made his life easier as he began to batter Baldur—his quick chopping strikes burying the god.

Baldur laughed as he captured the weapon, rising to unbury himself he clutched the beam, Thor reacted on instinct as he felt the tug from Baldur and pulled—finding it futile as Baldur refused to give—"Your struggle is pointless." Baldur continued to taunt.

Thinking quickly Thor responded, using his torso as a pendulum he swung Baldur against a mountain of metal and wrenched his weapon free from the god's grasp.

Weapon still in hand he stood, cradling the beam against his shoulder and aimed, his muscles bulged as he threw the makeshift spear towards Baldur, the weapon whizzed and shrieked through the air as it flew towards Baldur gouging the earth as it plunged deep into the god.

The smell of iron invaded Baldur's nose as he coughed up blood, "Pointless!" He muttered. Gripping the skewer he pulled, his torso squelched and squirted blood making a wet popping sound as he ripped it free.

Thor looked horrified as he watched, unable to look away as he saw Baldur's body begin to reknit itself.

"So, care to try again?" His tattoos flickered as he dashed forward, he was upon Thor in an instant, a massive shockwave rippled in the air around him, as he kicked—sending dirt, Thor and debris flying.