INTRODUCTION

An anthology of novellas and short stories each with a strong robot component.

Contents:

1. THE NEED FOR CONSCIOUSNESS (8,000 words)

Follow the story of a desperate one-man operation to seek out and deactivate a robot who has apparently murdered an entire human colony on a distant planet. A planet with no indigenous animal life but plenty of indigenous and extremely lethal plant life. A great story to read if you are interested in descriptions and original behaviours of alien life-forms.

2. WHEN TEARS HAVE DRIED (7,900 words)

Sophie and her grandfather venture through the bone dry desert seabed of the Atlantic in a dystopian future in search of forbidden natural water. Beware of what you wish for!

3. THE NEANDERTHAL SECRET (14,000 words)

A group of children spy a robotic fly while enjoying a picnic. The creators of the fly are rather surprising.

4. THE FINAL DECEPTION (24,240 words)

In a dystopian future plagued by an extreme religion, follow the exploits of a dwindling group of non-religious survivors and their efforts to find another world to escape to.

5. A BLIP IN MODERNITY (22,500 words)

Come visit a town in the distant future. Little Tumbleweed. An anachronism within an anachronism. A desert town where the inhabitants prefer to live in an ancient wild west culture, yet with 1960s technology. They do this because they hate modernity so much. Imagine their disdain when into their town steps a modern business man seeking his two children. And furthermore, he has the effrontery to have a highly technological prosthetic arm! And boy, does this business man mean business!

6. THERE'S NO PLACE LIKE HOME (30,000 words)

The chase is on for a strange boy. Is he a ghost, an alien or maybe an angel? Join in on the weirdest of chases carried out by two curious school pupils, Sarah and Terry.

7. GRAND FINALE (19,000 words)

In a typical quirky British sci-fi novella, written in a very theatrical and cinematic style, an Earthling and his "ventriloquist's dummy" take on the most omnipotent alien in the known Universe. Intelligence, originality and humour are the most powerful weapons in our odd-ball duo's arsenal. Insults are let loose to ultimate effect.

Robot Horizon:

A robotic anthology featuring many interesting and unique scenarios

______________

BOOKS BY T. J. P. CAMPBELL

In reverse chronological order of completion:

(All ISBNs purchased from Nielsen ISBN Agency in the author's name to be published under the bookanory,com Publishing House imprint)

Fiction:

The Owner of the Crown: The Novel (463,000 words)

The Owner of the Crown trilogy: Book 1: The Eccentric Crosser (144,000 words)

The Owner of the Crown trilogy: Book 2: Saliman Attacks (146,000 words)

The Owner of the Crown trilogy: Book 3: The Ultimate Battle (173,000 words)

The Last Robot (152,000 words)

Full Circle (146,000 words)

The Land of the Yellow Sea (102,400 words)

Metafiction (171,000 words)

King Trump (130,000 words)

Pride and Prejudice and Superheroes (114,300 words)

A Wallpad Orange (136,000 words)

Robot Horizon: A Robot Anthology (125,000 words)

1. The Need of Consciousness (8,000 words)

2. When Tears Have Dried (7,900 words)

3. The Neanderthal Secret (14,000 words)

4. The Final Deception (24,240 words)

5. A Blip in Modernity (22,500 words)

6. There's No Place Like Home (30,000 words)

7. Grand Finale (19,000 words)

Britland Calling: The Novel (175,000 words)

Britland Calling quartet: Book 1: A Trip to another Earth (40,100 words)

Britland Calling quartet: Book 2: Britland in Danger (42,300 words)

Britland Calling quartet: Book 3: The Four Playing Card Suits (47,300 words)

Britland Calling quartet: Book 4: Conclusion (46,700 words)

The Londoners: Secret Underground City (47,300 words)

The Ultimate Serial Killer (56,250 words)

Planet of the Girls (37,100 words)

To Be, Or Not To Be (86,000 words)

The Lost Little Ant (6,400 words)

______________

If you appreciated this introduction section teaser, I would very much appreciate it if you could give me a vote (click on the little blank star symbol (it will fill up orange). To start reading the book continue to the next section. Cheers.

My main author website is on www.bookanory.com. Free samples can be found as well as my services to other writers (editing, proof-reading, full book cover design, promotional mockups, interior ebook and print book design).

T. J. P. CAMPBELL.