1

Hi! I'm Rosé and I am a vampire. My real name is Park Chaeyoung. My friends call me Rose, Rosie, Chaeyoung, Pasta, and Chaeng. I have 3 best friends that live with me. We share a dorm. You see, vampire schools are not the same as human schools. At 12 we are sent to a school full of vampires and live there for almost the rest of our lives. After turning 18 you will stop ageing at one point. I stoped at 21. My friends that live with me also stoped ageing. Lisa is the maknae, she stoped ageing at 21 [I am older by one month]. Then is Jennie. She is the second oldest. She stoped ageing at 22, the oldest is Jisoo, she stoped ageing at 23. Jisoo also has a boyfriend. His name is Jin and is a part of the group BTS. Our group is Blackpink btw. Bts are 7 guys that are our age and older. I am close to all of bts except Jimin. He is just ignoring me or when we visit he just pretends that I am not there and I think.. no... I know that he is a big stupid idiot playboy that makes every girl fall for him. From all 7 of them I get along with Taehyung very much. Like his presence. 

Today is friday morning and I was waking up.

7:00 am

RING RING 

My alarm woke me up.

I woke up, went to the bathroom did my thing, put some clothes on and went out to eat breakfast. After everyone woke up and ate Jisoo spoke up.

"Guys let's go to Jin's dorm?"

"Ok! I want to see Jungkook!" I think Lisa has a crush for Jungkook. Well I mean who wouldn't? Not me though.

"Maknae for a Maknae am I right Cheng?" Jennie said winking at me and smirked. I smirked back at her and said.

"Yes you are."

We all laughed and went to the boys' dorm.