4

Yoongi pov

After what Jimin said I was a little taken aback. 'So he still didn't quit that playboy act' I thought. Jimin is a really nice and respectful person if you get to know him more. He started being a playboy in his first year of college when his girlfriend cheated on him with his cousin that went to the same college but later moved out. That was one year ago. Now, every time a girl came crying and running out of his room, we know what happened. We tried explaining that what he is doing is wrong but he never listens. So I went to talk to him.

"Hey Jimin. Can we talk?"

"Of course hyung. What is it?"

"When are you going to break up with Mina?"

"Well... I don't know. Maybe in a week or so. Why?"

"I'm just asking. But Jimin, you should stop being a playboy and get a girl that you actually love." He scoffed and rolled his eyes at me.

"Hyung. Tell me that when you found a girl that you love. Then we can talk." I smiled at the thought of her and said.

"I already found a girl that I love, I haven't confessed yet but I will." Jimin just looked at me surprised.

"Really? Who is she then?"

"I will tell you who she is if you aren't going to tell anyone. Even the members. I want to tell them myself. Promise?"

"I promise that I won't tell anyone who she is."

"Her name is...

"Jennie"