Will you be my valentines?

Mornings were her favourite part of the day, waking up feeling a lazy arm wrapped round her and the heavy slumbered breathing of her fiance behind her, Vanessa never felt bliss like it. Well until either her alarm went off or the intrusion of 2 noisy little boys outside the door dragged her up.

This morning was peaceful, Moses was at his dads, Johnny was spending a few days with his grandad and Noah already left for school, vanessa had heard him crashing about downstairs just before he left.

Just as she had succumbed to her thoughts she felt movement behind her followed by a groan.

"Mmmm, morning" Charity mumbled as she pulled Vanessa closer and buried her head in the back of her neck.

"Morning to you too, and... happy valentine's day" Vanessa melted into her fiance

"Oh yeah, happy valentine's day babe" Charity replied, kissing Vanessa's neck.

Vanessa loved when charity did this, it always gave her goosebumps and made her as weak as anything. She sighed. She moved her head to the side so her woman could ravish her more. Feeling Chairtys hand slowly slide it's way to her breasts she wanted so much to give in, but no she wanted this day to go exactly as she had planned so she shuffled over and placed a kiss on Charitys lips.

"Not yet"

"Babe are you joking? C,mere and let me have you" Chairty almost sounded and if she was begging.

"Not yet" accompanied by a wink replied.

"Come on get up, I'm gonna make you breakfast they YOU are taking me out" she said with quite a lot of excitement.

This valentine's day was their first proper one and they wanted to make it as special as they could. They had made a plan a few weeks before that Charity would be in charge of the day time activities and Vanessa would be in charge of the evening.

After showering (not together, which sent charity into a little sulk) Vanessa made them breakfast.

"There we go, French cinnamon toast, strawberries, syrup and fresh cream" Vanessa was actually quite pleased with herself how it had turned out.

"Wow and to think I was sweet enough" Charity smirked

Vanessa leaned down to place a kiss on Charitys nose before sitting down to join her for breakfast.

--------------------------------------------

Chairty always took longer to get ready, Vanessa had lost count the amount of times she'd sat waiting for her, a few times shed even fallen asleep waiting.

After what felt like hours Chairty was ready to go.

"Finally, was starting to think i was gonna have to take myself out instead"

"Shut up you" Charity kissed Vanessa's lips, lingering for a moment, taking in the scent of her perfume, her favourite smell. She always smelt so good. Delicious she thought.

Good enough to eat she thought. She scuffed out loud at her own pun.

---------------------------------------------

They had been driving for about half an hour when charity pulled into a place vanessa recognised.

"Awwww Charity! Look at the goats!"

It was the gastro pub vanessa had so badly wanted to visit a few months earlier, she had been gutted for weeks about not seeing the goats.

"Stop number one my lady" Charity said quite smug, she loved it when vanessa got excited over something, especially when it was something she had done for her.