iv

Aria's pov

Michael and I went into the house with some groceries, the guys know someone who gets them what they want so they don't get caught.

"I am not going out there anymore!" I said putting the bags I had on the table where the other three were eating lunch. It was really hot outside and I was not having it.

"We only need to go out there one more time." Michael said, Luke shot up and went outside slamming the door behind him.

"What got his wand in a knot?" I asked taking the groceries out of the bags.

"We don't even know." They quickly learned my Harry Potter lingo, they learned my regular lingo as well, they learned a lot in the past three days as did I.

I sighed and continued putting the groceries away. Once I was done I went up to my room and laid on my bed. They're so gonna kick me out sooner or later. A good two hours later my door opened and three people laid on me.

"We're gonna go do some work." Ashton said making me look at him.

"Okay, I'll be here, mopping." I sighed dramatically.

"He'll get over it." They knew I liked Luke as well.

"I'm acting childish right now, aren't I?" I asked looking at the three.

"Ehh. Be good." Calum said, they all kissed my head and left.

~

The boys got home about two hours ago, I didn't get out of bed at all, until now since I was hungry. I went downstairs and went into the kitchen to see Luke sitting at the table staring at the table.

"Why've you been so pissy lately?" I asked grabbing onto the top of a chair leaning on it.

"Why aren't you with your boyfriend?" He grumbled leaning back in his chair.

"Boyfriend? I don't have a boyfriend." He looked at me.

"Michael's your boyfriend. I saw yous two holding hands and he called you Princess." He stated like I was stupid.

"No he's not. Yeah we were holding hands because we had like a nice moment you could say. He called me princess because I am a stupid princess." I explained while narrowing my eyes at Luke.

He sat up while looking shocked yet relived.

"You don't like Michael?" He asked.

"No! I like someone else. We were freaking out about it like a minute before you were eavesdropping on us." He nodded getting up while looking sad.

He started heading for the living room, but I stopped him.

"I like you, idiot." I said making him look down at me.

"You do?" I nodded.

"I like you!" He beamed.

"The guys tell me everyday." He rolled his eyes and smiled.

"Will you be my girlfriend?" I nodding, smiling.

"I'd love too." I hugged him and nuzzled my face in him.

Finally.