Scenario 4- Smut Chapter!

Scenario 1: you and (crush) were left alone while everyone else was away. You were in the shower when you heard someone come in. Thinking you heard things you continued your shower until someone's arms wrapped around you, you jumped as you heard (crush) voice whispering "may I join?" He had a deeper tone which made you blush

Madeline swallowed hard as she looked "sure.."

Scenario 2: you had moved out with (crush) after dating for almost 2 years. Trying to get his attention to move the relationship further but hes stopped. That's until you came home from grocery shopping and saw the place dimmed down and rose petals leading to the bedroom. There was (crush) his lower half under the covers as his V-line was showing. "I'd thought you'd never come home love" you then....

Madeline blushed as she had put the groceries on the counter "um... what is all of this?"

Scenario 3: you and (crush) were on a mission together with everyone else. The whole time (crush) had been staring at you while you fought. As the other ninja was talking to the police he dragged you away to a closet closing you two in locking the door then took off his mask then yours kissing you sloppily but passionately pinning you against the wall you could feel his boner in his Gi. You then....

Madeline lightly pushed Kai away blushing hard "k-kai?! What are you doing someone's going to catch us!"