𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞

𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒 𝑖𝑠𝑛'𝑡 𝑟𝑎𝑛𝑑𝑜𝑚 𝑤𝑒 𝑎𝑟𝑒 𝑐𝘩𝑜𝑠𝑒𝑛.

Stiles found Scott in the corner of Jackson's home with Isaac, the two loser than normal friends would normally be

Stiles found Scott in the corner of Jackson's home with Isaac, the two loser than normal friends would normally be. But now wasn't the time to be thinking about that.

"Hey, Scott," he mumbled, ruffling his hair. "You ready to go?" Scott looked up from laughing with Isaac and nodded.

"Sure," he responded. Stiles turned to see Derek walking down the stairs, only now just throwing his shirt back on. Scott raised an eyebrow when he saw Stiles' eyes darken and narrow but decided not to say anything. Not until they got away from all this noise at least.

Stiles went to open the door but Scott shook his head. "Get in the passengers side," he ordered. Stiles huffed and rolled his eyes, but didn't protest.

After a few minutes of driving in agonizing silence, Scott finally spoke up. "You looked pissed back there. What happened?" he asked.

Stiles slumped against the car window with a sigh. "Can I be honest, Scott? I don't know. It was weird. It just fast— I don't know."

"Stiles! Hey, it's okay. Talk to me, ok? What happened?" Scott asked gently. Stiles groaned, he was a drunk mess and it was embarrassing.

"I kissed Derek. Technically, he kissed me," Stiles mumbled. Scott glanced at Stiles and then back at the ground.

"Did you kiss him back?!" Scott exclaimed.

"We made out a little," Stiles admitted. "But I stopped it."

"He didn't like, force himself on you did he?" Scott asked, gripping the steering wheel.

"No. No, it was nothing like that. But I kinda liked it," Stiles admitted.

Scott was trying to process all of this. "I don't like him!" Stiles said. "I just— God, it was stupid, wasn't it?"

Scott shrugged. "You're drunk. Bet you won't remember it tomorrow," he said with almost what Stiles could identify as a chuckle.

"I'm not that drunk!" Stiles said with a frown. "I only had a little to drink. That's what bothers me."

"He's persuasive, that's all. You weren't really thinking straight, okay? This is what Derek likes. He likes messing with people. Getting into their heads. Your guard was down it's not your fault," Scott said. He didn't like seeing Stiles like this. Stiles was overall a very composed person. He wasn't a wreck over things like this.