Chapter 1

Yoongi's Pov:

I miss her....And I felt she doesn't remembers me.."Darling Yoongi"I heard a scream from a devil "What?!"I said coldly "Don't be like that darling and I have to tell you that the new girl is disrespecting me"She said and fake cried I need to know this "what happen"I ask and she smirk.
"Well......"

*Flashback*

Nayeon's pov

I was walking since it is recess when someone block my way "Hey bxtch stop acting cute your seducing my Darling Yoongi"Jennie said "What do you mean?!"I ask "He is looking at you ever since you came here"She said "Well it isn't my fault that he was looking at me..I bet if you ask him Who is prettier and the answer is obvious since he is looking at me"I said "noone is prettier than me Slut"She said "What did you say,sorry cause your language is a piece of a shxt"I said and I can sense her is so angry she is going to hit me "Hey what are you doing Slut?!"and I saw Umji "Why hello there Rival"Jennie said "I Am sorry Jennie the real rival in here is you"She said "Really?!"'Jennie said "Yes,and don't say that Yoongi is yours cause the real queen of Yoongi is in here at school..Cause he has a girlfriend"She said "Yes and that's Me"Jennie said "So full of yourself,not you it is Nayeon"Umji said and she walk away I hid behind a tree when they are talking.....

*Flashback end*

Nayeon's Pov:

Why did Umji Said that I am really a victim of Jennie now ughh life is unfair when I was in deep in thoughts someone pulled me in the Janitors room "Nayeon"I heard someone say and that Voice belong to "Yoongi" he smiled "I miss you Nay" He said "I miss you too"I said "Why did you left me since I have remembered you...And then you left"I added "I am sorry Nay but my family had move I have no choice I waited for you and my hopes are slowly fading when I heard your name I am complete you are here in my life Nay" I smiled "You are my life Yoongi I can't bare without you and thanks for waiting for me"I said and he kiss me I was shock at first and I respond it "I miss this Lips"He said I smiled at him "Let's Go and pls don't tell anyone we will have to keep it a secret and We will meet secretly and Pls we will tell them when I am ready..."I said "Of course for you"He said and we walk to our class since we are classmates but I go in first before him...

*After School*

"Hyo is only a coincidence that we walk inside together"I said trying to Lie of course and Jihyo is jealous that I took her love "Fine I believe you"she said finally...."But when he will return my feelings"she said I pity her I then remember Namjoon said "Hyo you can't force someone to love you that you knew that he/she doesn't need your love ...And there's someone who needed your love Hyo"I said assuring her not that I was selfish but it's true..."He will regret for not loving me Nay,and that time comes he will run for me"Wow too much pride Hyo "Fine is that what you want I already said it Hyo"I said ughh this girl I know that Namjoon Likes her she's so blind....

========================================================================

Hi I know it is only chapter 1 and they meet but this is a short story only.....And thanks for understanding... And I know that No jimina yet but don't worry it will happen