My babies

Beyonce POV

As I got little Em dressed I went back to the living room waiting for all the girls. I loved Em he was real special because as of now he's the only baby boy here. Poor dude i thought as i looked at him who was calmly laying on my chest looking at me. I looked at him and he looked at me his eyes changed to a Blue color meaning he cant stand temptation, but there is none so i look around to see what caught his eyes. But i stop as i feel a tug on my shirt he was trying to breast feed ofcourse i have milk i have little babies but i dont know if i could just give him mines. Keh come here i yell as i keep removing his mouth from my shirt. Yea baby she comes down and sits by me holding this cute little babie i love her. Everyone in keh's family must be mesmerizing. She looks and sees him trying to lick my shirt. Oh yea he's breast feed but you can give him your milk its ok i looked it up upstairs cause i knew he was gonna do this. This means he wants you to be his mom and treat him as if he's your baby. So i can feed him i say looking down at his quivering lip yea it isnt gonna harm him she said as she gave me a blanket to cover myself as i do it. I opened my shirt and he immediately latched on, as he ate his sucking got slower and slower so i knew he was getting sleepy as he closed his eyes i unlatched him and burped him then i started to rock him and within 10 minutes he was out like a light. Just as he went to bed i layed on the couch and laid him down on my stomch as i scrolled throught instagram. Within 20 minutes the girls came down all cute and happy. Well the new babies seem alittle sad but i would be too.

Kehlani POV

So all yall lil nigglets introduce yaselfs to my lady i said and sat at her feet putting them on my lap she has cute little feet. Ok all line up and tell bey and her kids whats ya names fa me please i say and smile at them ok daddy Ameilia said smiling as she stood up first.

Beyonce POV

Im Ameilia and im 8 i love to sing and dance the little beautiful girl said as her eyes changed to a pink color

Im Ameilia and im 8 i love to sing and dance the little beautiful girl said as her eyes changed to a pink color. Aw hi Ameilia im Beyonce nice to meet you i say and hug her then kiss her forehead and then she takes in my features and her eyes turn honey colors i blushed and pushed a peice of hair behind my ear thanks sweety yor beautiful yourself she then sat down on the floor in front of me as the next kid stood up.