| Epigraph |

*This poem was not written by me*

There was a saying among the Red Room. That the one time the Black Widow failed, the Winter Soldier went after her. They would whisper to each other 'if Fall ends, Winter is coming'.

There are few personal things Natasha possesses. There is the arrow necklace, a token to remind her of Clint. There is a burner phone she can't bring herself to throw away because it connects her to Steve. The black belt with the red hourglass, a practical gift from Maria. The first gun Fury had permitted her.

The Black Widow is not sentimental, can't allow herself to be. Yet... but yet... no matter what cover she takes, she insists on keeping her hair a shade of red. A dangerous habit for a spy to keep, and one she can't always adhere to, but. Whenever it is possible, her hair is red.

Like autumn.

Like fall.

So that Winter may find her.

A/N: I tried to find the author of this amazing Buckynat poem but couldn't find it anywhere so please let me know if you know who wrote this so I can give them proper credit! Welcome to Sunsets in Wakanda! This story will take place in between the events of Civil War and Infinity War. My plan is to update once a week. Please vote and comment, I love feedback!