Chapter 7

Freddie's POV:

Lately Sam hasn't been eating and im getting really worried i mean i understand what she is going through right now i mean she's worried about her mom i mean if your mom had cancer wouldn't you be worried! 

( Freddie arrives at school and Sam comes walking towards him.)

" Hey Freddie" Sam says while giving a tiny grin but you could tell she was upset

" Hey Princess!" I say giving her a smile which makes her grin grow a little wider

I hold her hand and we walk to her locker

" I called Carly this morning to tell her why we weren't there for iCarly last night"

"Ok she was ok with it right?" 

" I don't know she still sounded a little pissed off when i told her she probably thought i was just joking but you know its serious and i would never joke about anything like cancer!"

" It's ok well i believe you and i know you would never joke about anything like that, Look you know what we should go find her and i can do the talking if you want and i will convince her"

" Thanks Freddie, It is really hard for me to talk about but i will talk to but thanks you know im really glad there is someone like you in my life that i can talk to about anything without worrying"

(Carly walks over to her locker avoiding eye contact from both Sam and Freddie.)

"Hey carls" Freddie says softly

"Oh hey guys..."

(awkward silence)

"Carly whats wrong I told you why me and Freddie couldnt do iCarly!" I start yelling and a couple of people gather around but I dont take notice

Freddie puts his arm around my waist

"Sam im not putting up with your excuses you dont have to lie to me"

"Wow I cant believe you think I would lie about something so serious!"

"Sam....since when have you been serious?"

"What did you just say to me?"

"I said since when HAVE YOU BEEN SO SERIOUS!"

"You know what!"

"WHAT!!!"

"If you were a good friend you would acctually trust me...I thought friendship was about honesty....."

"well then your not a very good friend are you"

I look around to see there is a really big crowd surronding us and Freddie is just standing there shocked

"Come on Freddie lets go"

me and Freddie walk to our history class together im just glad Carly isnt in this class with us i cant believe she dosnt trust me...

"So Freddie thanks for backing me up" I say playfully

"Sam im so sorry I was gonna but"

"Hey its cool I know your by my side"

I smile at him and he smiles back and gives me a peck on the lips.