The Fighting Queen of Wild's League

Moon Young's room:

"Hey Queen, did you hear?!" an excitable Lee Moon Young exclaims. "Kids are coming from Japan and stuff for the League! This year's going to be so exciting!"

"Hmm? Oh the League," Yoon In Gyi (Queen) replies as if she has other things on her mind. By other things, we obviously mean Song Jae Gu. "I don't plan on losing my title, you know?"

"Then you'd better train hard, otherwise, I might just beat you!"

"Yeah," In Gyi says absently.

"Hey, hey, don't get your head in the clouds just because Jae Gu is coming," Moon Young scolds.

In Gyi's face goes beet red at the mention of Jae Gu's and turns her head, pouting.

"Aww, how cute."

In Gyi stands up and turns to leave the room, with her arms crossed at her chest, looking at the floor.

"I'm not excited because Jae Gu's coming," In Gyi says with a slight hmph before she left room.

However, to her embarrassment, she crashed right into a certain Song Jae Gu's chest causing her to hide her flushed red face in panic.

"Queen-sunbae! I'm sorry," Jae Gu apologizes.

"N-no, I should've been looking."

Meanwhile Moon Young is forced to turn around to face the wall in order to stop her laughter. Haha, they're so cute!

"Oh yeah, Jae Gu."

"Moon Young Sunbae?"

"Did you hear about the League's international success? We're getting participants from all over Japan and China!"

"Woah, that's pretty exciting!"

"Yeah, I mean, we normally get a few international challengers, but this time, seems we got a bunch of them!"

"Is Dal Dal coming soon?" In Gyi interrupted from the doorway, saving Jae Gu from a Moon Young Fighting Enthusiast Rant.

"Yeah, that brat should be here by now. I'm hungry!" Moon Young complained.

"I could just call the YG caterers?"

"I don't think it's necessary to go to that extent, Sunbae."

"That little twerp, I'm going to kill her when she gets here!"

"Who's the twerp, pig-lady?" a voice chimed from behind In Gyi.

"Oh yeah? You wanna go, mouse?" Moon Young yells as she clenches her fists.

The two engage in a not-really-that-intense battle, showering each other with love. And by love, we mean punches, kicks and tackles of course.

"Uh, Dal Dal Sunbae, Moon Young Sunbae, please don't fight," Jae Gu attempts, and fails mind you, to interrupt their quarrel.

"Just leave them be," Queen says nonchalantly. "Let's eat then."

"O-okay Queen Sunbae," Jae Gu grabs the food and moves it out to Moon Young's dining table.

"Food?!" Moon Young shouts in a crazed voice, drool practically flowing from her mouth. "Hey don't start eating without me!"

"It's your fault for taking so long," In Gyi deadpans.

Moon Young rushes to the table with twinkling eyes and a drooling wide-open mouth. Dal Dal makes a comment on how she doesn't have any manners, but Moon Young is too focused on the food.

Another typical day of excitement for the four friends passes just like that.