Now or never

You Sighed as you heard endless yelling from your mother and father down stairs.You raised the volume on your T.V drowning the voices of yelling that bothered you. You quickly walked to your computer and started typing down like a mad man.
Jennifer walked into your room eagerly. "Turn the T.V on!"She said loudly over the T.V. "mkk"You said as you switched the channel. Jennifer plopped herself on your bed like a bag of potato's. "Listen!"She said as you looked at the T.V.
"Breaking News. Ashlyn would you tell what happened??"The person said. "Oh yes Shenoa. There has been a killing of the whole house hold. I'm in front of the house. Now there is no evidence of who killed the family. We accuse its a freak antecedent with a electric circuit. Now back to you Shenoa."The black haired female said. "Thank you Ashlyn i-" You turned the T.V off.
"Wow Freak accident."You said sarcastically. You started laughing as Jennifer starting yelling. "WHAT IF IT WAS A FREAKING KILLER AND ITS OUT TO GET YOU?!?!"She screamed as you tried to stop your laughing. "Well i'm a boss at beating the shit outa people"You said was you flexed your upper 'muscles'.
Jennifer bonded her hands into fists."Your coming to my house to sleep tonight."She said as you sighed. "Fine mom."You said sarcastically.
Jennifer sighed. "Your pushing my limit. and when its pushed i'm shitless(done)."She growled. "Wow jezz mom i'm only five and chu cursing at me?"You laughed. "YOUR SIXTEEN A-"She threw her hands in the air and started out your door. "I'M SHITLESS (DONE)"She Yelled as you fell off your chair laughing too hard to soon turned into tears.
She walked into your room. "Next time..."She smiled as you giggled wiping the tears off and slowly got up.
~~~~~~~~~~~time skip~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It was now 12:40 you packed your nightgown and some clothes for tomorrow and Jennifer and you walked to her house. Jennifer and You walked into the house. You looked around. "Damn you have a ton of electronics."You said as she sighed. "I have five brothers what do you think spoiled brats get?"She growled at the thought of her brothers being spoiled more then her. You smiled.
"Lets go up stairs. "You said as she giggled. "Guess what i have the house to myself so lets do something better?"She smiled as you laughed. "Heck ya."You said as Jennifer and you ran upstairs and grabbed the electronics from Jennifer's brothers rooms. you quickly started playing them messing up their saves.
~~~~~~time skip~~~~~~~~~~
You felt wore out from running around with Jennifer. You heard a rumble downstairs as jennifer was passed out on the stairs. You walked downstairs as you saw a male stepping out on the T.V you covered your mouth. He seemed to have gotten himself stuck cause with his attempt to take his other foot out he landed face first on the floor. He got up and creeped around.
He looked over to where you were standing. a creepy smile formed on his face. as if it was mixed with a perverted one. you gave out a small cream alarming Jennifer to wake up. You two ran to the kitchen and grabbed kitchen knifes. Your inhaling and exhaling was fast as the adrenline kicked in as your heard fest like it wanted out of your rib cage and into the world.
Foot steps were near. you kept gaured as Jennifer looked for something to eat real quick. "You Should'nt Have Dne That."A males voice echoed through the whole house. You quickly held in your breath as well as Jennifer did.
You Were Scared Shitless.
You saw eyes. They were fully black with a crimson pupil in them you exhaled slowly. Then slowly inhaled. A sound of glass shattering from the living room was horrific. Glass shards entered the kitchen and you knew he was Extreamly close. Jennifer screamed as your head snapped her way. A male, Short male about a few inches above you stood infront of Jennifer as a pervered smirk was plastered on his face. You therw your knife at him as he swiftly caught it. A chuckle escaped his lips as he looked over at you. Jennifer hid behind you quickly.
"Watch your back, Y/N."He said as he slowly walked away flashing his perverted smirk your way before he mummbled softly. "Your next."And with that he walked to the T.V And walked in it. You took big breaths. You swore he took a long look at your lower body then your damn face. "Unrespectful little fucking bastard."You growled tho fear still filled the air.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
How is it?
Thanks for reading!

This was made by the person who started this story out but she gave it too me,  and I desires to transfer it to here on wattpad after she left the book to me