What?

You were being pulled into the light of the house. As you got closer the house looked bigger then inspected. It was a three story house. It honestly gave you the chills. "Knock.."Jennifer looked at you. You walked to the door and knocked three times.
"Well nobody's home."You turned to her as you heard the door creak open as you turned around quickly. Nobody was there.
"Hello?"Your voice softened as you slowly crept into the house. Jennifer followed close behind. You could smell something rotting...A blood lust smell. You sighed."We should leave."You said as Jennifer jumped up.
"INVESTIGATION!"She screamed in your ear as you pushed her forward. "First you almost made me deaf with that scream, and you lead the way."
She gave you a serious look. "Fine.."She grunted skipping down the hall. You walked behind her.
"Oh look, Visitors."A old lady rocked back and fourth with her.....Dead dog? on her lap."Uh....Ma'am... We are lost and looking for the  city if you would be kind enough to show us the way..."You spoke up behind Jennifer. She gave a crooked smile.
A male walked down the hall with out a shirt and only in his boxers. He glanced over at Jennifer and you.
He winked. "Now that's no manners to the guests, Johnson!"The old woman said. "Sorry, Grams."He sighed. "What do you two want?"He asked. as you pushed your way in front of Jennifer. "We need the way to the city."You said as he gave you a charming smile.
"Come to my room i have the map you need."He said as you put all the trust in him. "Come here."The old lady told Jennifer in a soft voice as Jennifer agreed.
You followed him to the third floor and into his room.
He locked the door. He turned to you and went to his closet grabbing a bow of maps. He pulled out one and gave it to you. "I expect that back, Sweety."He said sending shivers down your back.
"Or?"You asked. "We can make some arranges for tonight."He smirked at you as you knew what he was talking about.
"Excuse me?"You growled, He only enjoyed it. "You can keep it. Just stay in my room for a bit longer~"He said as you stared into his silver eyes."Expect it back by tomorrow. Goodbye for now.

"You said as you left.

You and Jennifer walked out the house. And opened the map. It had red stains splattered on it."Ugh he gave me a freaking blood covered map."You sighed.
You have been walking with Jennifer over two hours. "OH MY FREAKING GOD! i cant!" You yelled. Jennifer hushed you. "There are wolves in these woods.."She whispered. You sighed.
After another hour of walking you gave up."Lets just camp here.."You sighed quite sleepily. Jennifer smiled and sat next to you. You leaned your head on her shoulder and slowly drifted away. Jennifer did the same.
You slowly woke up as the sunlight welcomed you.You pushed Jennifer slightly still a bit sleepy. She woke up. You sighed and slowly got to your feet. "Lets start walking...."You said then remembered.
"Oh right we need to go back to return the map.."You sighed as Jennifer growled. "Fine.."She said as you started walking.