1

I kept staring at the negative pregnancy test in my hand. It had been 3 months and still no plus sign. I heard a knock on the door so I throw the test in the trash. "Babe, you okay?" Tony asked quietly but still loud enough for me to hear. I walked out of the bathroom and stared at him. This broke my heart every time because I had to be the one to wipe the goofy grin off of his face. I just shook my head no and looked down. He didn't say anything at first but he hugged me and we just stood there in the hallway. Finally, we pulled away from each other and then he looked me in my eyes, "It's okay we just have to keep trying." At this point, I was tired of trying I just wanted to give up, but he had this reassuring look that made me believe he was right. That's something I always loved about him, he didn't give in so easily. (And he knew just the look that made me give in to him every time.)

We walked outside to the back porch, it felt really nice outside. The wind was blowing, but not hard, and the sun was shining but it wasn't too hot. It was the middle of September and in Oklahoma, this is the best time to be out. Summer is always hot enough to give you blisters just from stepping outside without shoes on, and Winter is cold but not enough to snow, just enough to make you mad at the weather. We were at Tony's grandparent's house, we always stayed here during the day, but we never stayed the night. His grandparents were cool but still had their own opinions about sex before marriage and sleeping under the same roof as your partner. We lived with Tony's mother but sometimes it got to be too much for us. I was going to school but just barely. I never got along with anyone at my school, I was always the outcast. I grew up in a small town and everyone seemed to be way too preppy for a bunch of country kids. I never fit in, but I guess it's because I was one of the only kids without parents. I mean I had them, they just weren't exactly there. My mom was always out looking for her next fix, and my dad had seemed to get a liking to the prison life.

It was starting to get dark so finally, we decided to head back to his mom's house. We had got dropped off by his grandpa. We walked through the door and went straight to our room. I was mentally exhausted but I knew when Tony said we would try again he meant as soon as possible. I started getting dressed for bed before I fell asleep in my clothes. I lay on the bed and decided to get comfortable before any intercourse. Of course, just as I decided to do so I felt Tony start to go towards my inner thigh. It always made me hot and bothered when he touched me, especially in any sexual way. He had that goofy grin again and whispered in my ear, "How do you want it, baby?" He was already rubbing me through my panties and I could feel my face heat up. I was used to him being this way almost every night, but it still made my stomach flutter and I was lost for words. "B-baby," It came out almost like a breath. I didn't even have to say anything before I was being pinned down with him on top. He was already hard, and I could feel him through his boxers. I whined wanting more and he got the memo. He took off his boxers and this gave me the opportunity to take my panties off. I wasn't free for long because as soon as I got done he was on top of me again. "You ready babe?" I nodded my head and that's it took for him to enter. I let out a loud moan, I couldn't hold it back. He was encouraged by my gesture and started to go faster. He was pretty big and when he was in me my reactions showed it. I loved the feeling but after a while it became overwhelming, my legs started trembling and I could feel my climax coming. "Baby, I'm about to cum." This only made him go faster, "Cum for me baby." Not even a few strokes after he said that I felt my release. I was scratching his back and I could tell he wasn't too far behind because he put his head in the crook of my neck. His strokes got sloppier and he's breathing was unsteady. Finally, he came and I felt him throbbing inside me. We looked in each other's eyes and lay down next to each other. I felt so tired and by the way he plopped down I could tell he did too. He looked over at me and then smiled. He was so cute I swear I love everything about this man. "So you think we tried hard enough?" He asked and laughed waiting for my answer. "It definitely felt like we did." My response seemed to please him because he looked at me with his big brown eyes and smiled. We stared at each other for a while before saying our goodnights and falling asleep.

Okay, so this is my first time writing anything dirty. I think it wasn't too bad but oh well. I hope you enjoyed this for an introductory chapter. Feedback is always nice and have a good day/ night. -Louisa

(Word Count: 964)