Part 1

As I was about to finish signing some paperwork, I heard a quiet knock on the mahagony door to my study.

„Come in." I stated coldly. I lifted my gaze up to see one of my brother's servents walk into my study.

„Your Grace, your brother requires your presence at the dining hall for lunch." The woman spoke as she gestured me to follow her to the dining room.

I got up from my maroon chair and walked out the door. She closed it behind me and followed me to the dining area where my silver haired, blue eyed and nicely dressed brother awaited. He stared at me as I was sitting down on the opposite side of the table. I looked down to my plate where there was already Nouilles dans le fromage fondu et le lait served.

"So, I called you here for a reason, let me not beat around the bush. I think it's about time for you to move out. Besides, I don't think that staying here effects your mental state all that well, after all this is the place where our parents were killed." He commanded across the dining table as I stood up, truly replenished from his words. He was really about to kick his sixteen year old sister out? Then I quickly sat back down realizing that being shocked or lashing out at him won't make him change his decision. I came to the conclusion that it would indeed be better for me to move on from this manor.

"That is correct. Where am I going to live exactly?" I asked the most obvious, but important question at hand as I brushed some of my hair out of my face.

"I've already arranged you a place. It's not too far off, so I'd like you to visit quite frequently, after all you are my little sister." He rejoiced as he smiled genuinely, I rolled my eyes at him and snickered. Darrius glanced at me in confusion, he hadn't realized that I was joking.

"Well I'm going to go for a walk." I announced as I stood up a few seconds after I finished my food. I observed my surroundings and admired them. We truly lived in a beautiful place.

"Are you sure you don't want to take someone with you?" My brother questioned me, raising an eyebrow.

"No, not today." I replied as I smiled and left the dining room.

I closed the door behind me as I continued to walk down the hallway, staring at the decorated with beautiful paintings walls. I stopped in front of a painting of my parents, me and my brother from about a year before my parents were shot. From that day on I swore on their graves that I'll avenge them. I glanced at the ground for a moment and I continued walking towards the exit of the manor.

Once I got outside I observed my surroundings, the beautiful garden and the manor. I walked for a few minutes before I got to a quite populated part of London. There were small shops and cafés everywhere, trees on every corner and a few cars.

I looked around again and saw a tall and well-built man running towards me with a loaf of bread in his hand, a policeman chasing after him. The guy accidently gripped my arm and knocked me down on the cold concrete.