1

Running through the woods for close to two hours unend,no water to drink or food to eat. I believe I need to find time and make peace with myself since I would still die anyway. As I think of this, my mind goes back to what brought me to this thick woods at this time of the day.

Three days ago

I sit in my little apartment that is located at the outskirts of Heavens Borough deeply contemplating if I need to get another job as I was already working three jobs at the time because I really needed to pay Mr Babcock.

Mr. Babcock is a ruthless drug dealer who also lends money for the interest he would gain from it not that he had humanity at heart. Yeah I know,Don't judge me ,I had no option as I was on the verge of been thrown out of my not so cozy apartment.

I exceeded my deadline two weeks ago and I have been getting threat messages from him. Am always scared of going back to my apartment,I knew within myself that that my days were coming to an end because my friend,Damien said no one owes Mr Babcock and gets away with it.

Three days later, I was coming back from the gas station after my shift ended for the day. I noticed a group of men walking behind me, at first I thought it was just a set of innocent guys buh I guess I was wrong as they suddenly increased their pace and were running towards me. I didn't need a sooth Sayer to tell me that they were Mr Babcock's men..I ran for my dear life
Present day

As I was thinking of my messed up life. I failed to notice that they already caught up with me in the woods. Before I could start running, they already got to me. I was lucky they came unarmed but as they were beating me I actually prayed they were armed as it would have been easier for them to kill me.

As they were kicking and punching me, I felt the life in me disappear slowly, my eyes almost shut as I thought of how I would decay in here and never be buried like everyone else. I almost gave up when I noticed they stopped beating me thinking I was dead. I was happy they stopped beating me but I was as good as dead. I couldn't even stand up and screaming for help would be fruitless as I was in the middle of no where and the beating didn't leave me with the strength to shout.

I drifted off to my subconscious when all of a sudden I heard the leaves in the woods crack, someone was walking towards me. I silently prayed it wasn't those men coming to finish me up for good. I was too weak to open my eyes but I was really great full when I did, I opened my eyes to the most beautiful creature ever created, her eyes were grey with dark hair running down her waist line but she was so white I almost got scared for her. I wanted to see more of her but the only thing I could mutter was 'Help me ' and my eyes and body shut down.

Thanks guys for choosing my book. Leave a comment if you have any question.
And please don't forget to like if you are enjoying this book
Can't wait to release all I have in stock for you
I love you all